Chapter 22.

Time For War

Shane POV

Its been a month since I killed Sperm and my baby momma. I believe Camryn is a better mother anyways. I had my plan all set out.

I'm going to send my mom on vacation to Hawaii. Then Camryn going to set Shyna up and throw her in jail. I'm going to bail Tre out so he could handle his brother , then he going to die. Knock my dad off the grid and I got the empire.

I leaned back in my office chair. I smiled at the future I was planning. I rolled a blunt and smoked it. Soon I will be having hoes roll my blunts then suck my dick.

Shyna POV

My mom begged me to watch my niece. I don't know why , though. I had plans. Jason is supposed to take me out.

"Keina , where is your daddy?"

"He with my new mommy"

I nodded and started lurking. I pulled up Shane instagram. I snooped through his pictures. Found it ! Wait Camryn ? That's who he with. I know I have to tell my dad.

"Lets go niece" I pulled Keina to her feet and put her in my car. I drove to Justin office and dropped Keina off. I sped to the hospital.

"Daddy" I panted. "Shane"

My dad sat up. I told him the recent events that happened. He looked shocked.

"Shyna , remember what I taught you?"

I nodded quickly "Yea "

"Okay, don't talk about our encounter. He have other people coming after us. Stay to yourself. Get your sister on your side. That's it, nobody else. "

"Okay"

Three Months Later..

Shyna POV

Langston and I are together. We been dating for two months. Yes , I finally dumped Jason.

My phone started ringing and its an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered

"Come get your boyfriend"

"Who is you" I put the phone on speaker phone. My dad was sitting across from me

"Camryn?" I asked

She laughed "Langston needs a ride from the mall, we just had sex in the bathroom. Come get him"

"Okay , I have to get dressed. What side y'all on?"

"North side"

I hung up. My dad called his guys and told them to roll out. Camryn stupid as fuck. My sister drove her car that was just like my car.

I waited an hour until Naysha came back with a smile.

"Camryn is in jail right now. Langston is at his moms and we are on top"

My dad face gleamed with pride.

We sat around talking and laughing. We have a new trap house. Shane might tell where the old one is. I moved in with my dad. Me and Naysha because we have to stay safe.

I went to my mom and Justin house. My mom was crying frantically.

"What's wrong mommy?"

"He's out. He's out"

I was confused "He who?"

Justin held my mom "Tre and she thinks he is coming after her"

I shook my head. How did he make bail?

"Your brother offered her a vacation to Hawaii and I think she should go"

"Yea, take it" I nodded. "Take Keina, Justice, and go yourself Justin"

Justin looked confused "Why?"

"Go , but don't tell Shane I told you to go and don't tell him I came by. "

I exited the house and went back to my dads.

Shane want to play dirty , we can play dirty.

It is time for war and trust me , I'm going to win.

The War Is Just Getting Started.

Shyna , Naysha , Nate vs. Shane , Camryn , Tre

Who Going To Win ?

#TeamShyna or #TeamShane ?

Jason Is Still There , Just Wait On It