Chapter 23.

War Ready

Shy POV ( the mom )

"What the hell is going on" I screamed into the phone.

"Calm down baby" Nate said.

"Don't call me baby" I yelled.

He sighed. "Okay , but listen Shane is not good for us. Do not communicate with him anymore. Take the vacation and stay until this blows over"

"Okay" I hung up.

I packed my bags. I knew my son was getting into some deep shit. I just hoped he realize he who he up against. My ex husband is a monster. I walked down the hall to Justice room.

"Justice baby come here"

"Mommy" she sniff. "Is that man coming back to hurt you?"

I wiped a stray tear. "Oh no baby. I promise nobody is hurting me or our family" I hugged her tight.

"Lets pack for our vacation" I smiled weakly.

I packed her clothes. I also packed Keina clothes. I wasn't going to let her stay here with this foolishness. That will the only piece of Shane I have left. I am for certain he will die. War with Nate and Shyna is death before it starts.

If I lose him, he is just gone. I will miss and always love him. But I cant help him with this one.

Shane POV

I puffed smoke in Tre face. He looked at me with a mug.

"Calm down lil nigga" I laughed.

"Fuck you" he spat.

I put out the blunt and rose from my seat. "Watch yo mouth bitch" I pushed him to the ground.

"Listen to me alright. You go kill my moms. That's go handle Justin fuck ass too. Then I'm go have you-"

"Bitch I ain't doing shit" he said.

I took out my gun and cocked it back "What?"

He smiled and tripped me. Before I went down I grazed his shoulder with a bullet hole.

"Respect yo elders"

I got up and brushed myself off. I called my body guard to escort him out.

I going to wait for him to act right. Dumb bitch.

Two Days Later. .

Shyna POV

I watched my mom pack her last suitcase. My dad used connects and persuaded Shane to extend their vacation. Everyone knows he will need more time to plot.

He took Keina away from us. He says quality time but I say our last time.

"Ma, stop crying " I begged.

She sniffles. "My babies going to war. Just forget about it baby"

I rolled my eyes. "Ive grown up "

I exited her room. She just pissed me off. Crying over nothing, grow up.

"Yes Daddy" I answered my phone.

"Lets go" his voice boomed.

"Alright" I hung up.

"Justice" I called. She ran into my arms. "I love you. Be good and I'll see you later" I kissed her cheek and left the house.

I drove to our hideout. I saw Camryn ducking in the car behind me. I turned onto a empty street. It looked abandoned. I pulled my gun from under the seat and cocked it back.

I slid out my car and ran up on her. My gun was pointed at her.

She shook in fear. "Step out" I ordered.

She got out the car and pleaded with me. I put a bullet hole in chest. She fell but gasped for air.

"Sh-Shane h-h-hes after you"

I shrugged my shoulders and ended her life. I checked the car for surveillance cameras, recorders and anything that would get me caught up.

I found some things that will be informative for us. It might put us on top.

I finished my journey to the hideout. We watched the cameras and saw Shane with military based guns.

My father called his people.

"Boss man, I got the guns" Killer said.

Killer is a notorious gang leader. He killed anyone that got in his way. After a while, he let his son do the dirty work. He just sat back and took orders for guns. He had a connection that got him military based weapons.

My father opened up the cases. I smiled sinisterly. There was rifles, SMG's, grenades, and more. I like SMG's the best.

My father purchased each case of guns. I got an SMG and hid it. I want to save that for Shane personally.

My dad looked at me and smiled. "We are officially war ready"

We are just getting started.

Camryn dead

Shyna going for Shane

TeamShyna or TeamShane

Comment

Vote

Follow Me