Chapter 13.

Paranoid

-Shy P.O.V.-

I can't believe Shane. He expect me to go into sex trafficking. T'f he think he was talking to? Deffly wasn't me. Its cool, doee. I have a great 'father '. My dad is dominating these streets. He is the most feared dealer in this area. Nate or BigDogN to the streets. They better be ready for what might come they way. Shyna is ready with her troops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The Next Morning-

I got ready for school, which I hated. I am not a morning person. But I like school to stunt on these hoes. They think I will steal they man. Play, with it. I got up and took a 15 minute shower. I lotioned my body and put on my undergarments.

"What should I wear? " I stood in my closet.

"Anything, now hurry up "

I smiled " Good Morning, momma "

"Wear my gift you never wore " She said holding up a black leather skirt, cheetah print long sleeved crop top.

That was cutee "Ok, with my customized J's too"

My mother smiled proudly. Beneath that smile was a woman who made mistakes, failed miserably, lied continually, and suffered tremendously. That was my mother and I still loved her even if she has not been there every time. I finished getting dressed and called my A1 Since Day 1, Tranei.

Me; Hoe, you ready?

Tranei; Yes, that come get me

Me; Ok, I'm coming. Bye

I hung up on her ghetto ass. That was my girl, doee. I tried to skip out on taking Justice to school, but I got caught. I drove her to school quickly and went to Tranei house. It took her a while to come outside.

"Drive" She stammered

" Y," I said as drove off

" My brother... Tried to come with us "

" Oh, ''

I drove until I reached my school. The social center, thot Central, and gossip hotspot. My boyfriend is sitting in the courtyard with his boys. A girl is in his face as usual. Nothing new, to me. But I stroll past him twisting. Ima Make Him Beg...

*

*

Langston P.O.V.

I see Shyna bout to break her hips.

" Shy, you go to this school " I ask sneaking up behind her.

She jumped "Langston, hey "

I laughed "I knew I known you from somewhere. You shake your ass on the dance team "

" Yea, that's me " She blushes

"Your fine " I 'slipped'

"Thank you, Langston "

"Really?" I heard someone say then felt a blow to my face. I -

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Part Two Is Coming Soon. Yall Go Be Shocked At What Will Happen.

- Shy pissed off

- Her momma is back

- Jason thoting

- Langston slipped, so he say

Vote

Comment

Tell A Friend.....