Chapter-2

Vansh's POV:-

''Boss, boss.'' I heard Aangre adressing me. I turned my chair towards him as, till now, I was facing the wall with my back facing Aangre.
''I told you not to come to me without my work done. So, is it done?'' I asked him in a stern voice.
''Yes boss. We found, what we were looking for.''
''Good job. Now you may go. Send Aryan and Kabir in.''
''Yes, boss.'' Saying this, Aangre went away.

Aangre is my PI, private investigator. He is one of my most trusted men. And me, I am Vansh Raisinghania, the business tycoon, correction, the richest business tycoon of India. I own the VR group of companies and right now, I am in the headquarters of my company, which is in Mumbai, sitting inside the biggest cabin of the building on the 50th floor. The interiors of all my buildings are done in the shades of grey, for, I feel that grey has many shades, just like me, so unpredictable. Well you know, VR is just like that.
I came out of my thoughts, when I heard a knock on the door.

''Come in.'' I said.
''Good morning sir.'' Both Aryan and Kabir greeted me. I just nodded in response.
''Both of you, listen very carefully, I don't want any sort of mistakes. Just
reach the new under construction building of VR company and rest, you know, what you have to do.'' I smirked while saying this.
''Ok, boss.'' They both replied together. I gestured my hand, which meant, they are dismissed and they went away.

For VR, loyalty is priority and these two, Aryan and Kabir are idols of loyalty. I met Kabir, ten years ago, during a street fighting match. The way he fought caught my eye and his attitude used to match the VR standard and from then on, he is with me as my personal bodyguard.
Thinking of Aryan, he joined my team of bodyguards, just a few years back, but this boy has always surprised me with his skills. Give them some work and it is guaranteed that it would be done.

''Now, it's time to go.'' I smirked while saying this to myself.

Moving out of my building, I sat in the black BMW which was waiting for me and headed towards my destination.

I reached my destination, which was the under construction building. Since, it was something secret, so we just kept it normal and none of my men surrounded the building. Kabir came to me and said

''Boss, he is inside.''
I nodded my head and moved to the place where he was tied, all bruised and battered.

''Looks like you have had a good time with my men, Akhil.'' I smirked looking at his condition.
''Just open my hands once and I will tell you.'' He said while gritting his teeth.
''Hmm, you still have this courage left in you. But you must know that deceiving Vansh Raisinghania is the biggest of all crimes and the only punishment for this crime, in my world, is death. But before that, I want to ask you, whom are you working for?'' I shouted at him asking this.
He smirked and said '' I won't tell you. Do whatever you want to do.''
''Whom are you working for?'' I asked in a dangerously calm tone.
He gulped but still showing some courage, he said ''I won't tell you.''

That was it. I punched him hard and he fell on the floor still tied to the chair, blood dripping from his mouth.

''Yoouu!!! Just open my hand once and I will show you. You are a coward, otherwise you would have opened my hands and fought. But no, you did not do so as you are a COWARD!''

He called me a coward. How dare he. This angered me more. I opened his hands.

''Fight now.'' I growled.

He tried to throw a punch at my face, but due to all the beatings he got from my men, he could not do it properly and I easily caught his hand. Then I slapped him hard. He again tried to punch me and I again dodged it. Holding his head, I banged it to the wall. He started bleeding profusely and I tied him to the chair again.