A/N

This is a very important announcement. You are not recommended to skip it.

So guys, as all of you know, that I had published one more chapter of my book Devil's Sweetheart, yesterday. Since then, I have been seeing various comments bashing Vansh. I don't disagree that you should not express yourself but I must say there is a certain way to do that so that no other person, be it the writer or any fellow reader, feels uncomfortable. Some latest comments made me put this message up. These comments have been in my head and I have been wanting to to put this announcement up since then but I just let it go, focusing on my priority, i.e, studies, but now when I again read such comments, I just got aggravated.

There are several points that I want to make clear as crystal. 

1. You can state your opinion regarding the characters and the story but in a discerning manner, not in a disgraceful way. 

2. Use of abusive language is strictly denied. This was the first time, somebody used such words for the characters or maybe the first time I noticed it, so I am telling you all for the first and the last time, I DIN'T WANT ANYBODY TO USE FOUL LANGUAGE. IF I FIND SOMEONE DOING SO, I WOULD STRAIGHT AWAY MUTE THAT PERSON, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY BOOK. 

Now, some more things to discuss.

First of all, Vansh in my story is not a mafia. He is NOT. So stop considering him one. Secondly, he is a person who suffers from a mental illness. So, stop bashing him and try to understand from his point of view as well as the point of view which I keep while writing this story. He is not doing any sort of manipulations as of now.  Rest, I won't tell you here. For that you have to read the story further.

To all those people who support Riddhima, I appreciate that you know the difference between right and wrong. Even sometimes, I too feel that this is wrong if implemented in real life but then, this is not real life, so please, it is my humble request to take it as a fiction only and not do not keep yourself at Riddhima's place. 

Also, it is fiction. I feel that in fiction we write or read those stories which are not going to happen in real life. I did the same when I started writing this story back in January. But now, as I write further, I too feel, that this is wrong, still I continue it as I don't want to leave my story halfway. So it is absolutely up to you if you want to continue reading it further or not.

One more thing, our Riansh fandom has more than 1k stories now. When I started reading, there were only 75. There are lots of stories out there in which Vansh has even raped Riddhima and she has happily forgiven him after sometime. I cannot find comments bashing him there, instad there are people in support of those stories and I can say with surety that each update of those stories has more number of votes than my story. Then why are you people so angry at my Vansh when he seriously wants to change himself for good?

Not to forget, we are Riansh fandom. The same ishq mein marjawan 2 fans, where Vansh has ill treated Riddhima so many times, by not believing at her. But still, people trend VR IS IMMORTAL.

So I am just advising you people to please think of your words again as being the writer of this story, they demotivate me. If you do not like the story, simply don't read it and remove it from your library. There is no need to get angry or start using foul language.

Seriously speaking, I was in no mood to publish anything today but your comments made me do it. There are people who don't even vote but make comments demotivating me. I was in a  bad mood since morning as after getting up, these were the comments that I read. Just a simple theory, if you don't want to vote, then don't but please then don't make such comments too. Just don't read the book if you don't like it but don't leave such rude or abusive comments behind.

I don't intend to fight with anyone over here as my peace of mind is the most important to me, but still Ab agar yahan pe kisi ne mujhe dhamkane ya daantne ki koshish ki na to fir tum log maangte rehna update... Main to karne se rahi.

*** I forgot mentioning it above... So doing it now... Riddhima did not do that spice thing intentionally... It was completely unintentional as mentioned in the story... Also, murdering Vansh was never her motive... She just wants to run away from him as she consifmders him to be a murderer, not knowing the real reason for him. This is what the whole story rotates about. 

Also, I am not justifying Vansh murdering someone by his illness.... This justification would be given when time comes.... The illness part in the last update was for his previous actions where he hurt her after being taken over by anger.