Chapter-28

_RiAnshCommunity_

SEJAL'S POV:-

Where is Aangre? I have not seen him since evening. He wasn't present at the dining table as well, during the dinner and its quarter past 1 right now. He never sleeps before meeting me and if he is busy, he would send a message but today, neither of the things happened. What must have been the reason?

"I think, I should check his room once." With these thoughts, I drape a dupatta over my shoulders, close the door of my room and head to his room.

The lights to his room were still on. Is he working till this late? I thought to myself as I knocked on his door lightly. Slight creaking noise of the opening door erupts in the otherwise silent corridor of the second floor.

"Sejal? You, here at this time? What happened? Is everything fine?" I was bombarded with a questions out of his concern as soon as his drowsy eyes took in my form.

"Yes, don't worry. Everything is alright. Won't you let me in today?" I assured him.

"Of course, Why not? Please come inside." He made way and I stepped into the room, which had so many papers scattered all over the table while some were lying on the floor, crumpled. Two files were kept open on the bed and half of the duvet was lying on the floor.

"Don't tell me that you have been working till now." I spoke to him in an amused voice as I took in the form of the once beautiful room, which was almost on the verge of getting destroyed.

"Well, truth be told, I was." He spoke as he rubbed his face with his palm and let out an exhausted sigh.

"But why? You could have completed the work in the morning. You should not ignore your health in the name of work." I reasoned.

"Its ok Sejal. Boss has given me this deadline to complete this file by tomorrow 7:30 am and this can only be possible if I complete it now only." He explained.

"What is wrong with him? I will talk to him. You don't worry. This is not the way how he takes work from his people."

"Sejal. Don't get hyper. I made some mistakes in the file. He got angry and asked me to correct it by tonight but then he himself came to me after sometime and extended the deadline till tomorrow morning."

"Wow! So much of an extension, right?"

"And moreover, it is not his fault. It is your fault." He expressed and I looked at him wide eyed. 

"How is it my fault? And how am I even related to your file or your business?" i asked him astonished and he just laughed.

"Oh! It is your fault only. After all, these are only your thoughts which occupy my mind and distract me." 

AANGRE'S POV:-

"Oh! It is your fault only. After all, these are your thoughts only which occupy my mind and distract me." I spoke cheekily and all her anger was replaced be shyness. Red hue covered her cheeks and she looked even more beautiful with that. A shy smile played on her lips as she looked into my eyes. I was overwhelmed with the amount of love that I was able to decipher from her eyes. She smacked my arm lightly and I laughed.

"But you tell me, why are you not asleep yet?" I asked her.

"You did not meet me today before sleeping today, so thought of checking over." She shrugged and I smiled.

"I am sorry. I did not realize that I forgot wishing you tonight. Due to this work it actually slipped out of my mind." I apologized thinking that she would throw some tantrums but she did not. She did not and that is what I love the most about her. Her simplicity. Her way of making everything less complicated.