Chapter-21

_RiAnshCommunity_
SEJAL'S POV:-

After my verbal spat with Riddhima, I did not show her my face. I knew she was angry with me so I found staying away from her better, than staying near her and fighting again.

I always felt that night always brought peace with it. It would give you the time required to think over, for a solution, as well as give the necessary time to relax your brain but today I am not able to find any peace in this night. I am feeling as restless as I was during the day.

Sitting in the garden of the VR Mansion, I tried feeling the gentle breeze in order to divert my brain but I could not focus. All that was roaming in my mind were Riddhima's words.

We both knew each other since we were toddlers. How could she think so low of me that I would accept some amount of money and trade her happiness?

I think you never considered me your sister. Had it been your real sister, would you have advised the same to her?

Just a simple advise cost me my relationship with my soul sister. Did she not have even 1% of faith in me that she did not take a second to say such things.

I always wanted her happiness. During our time in orphanage also, even if the whole orphanage stood against us, we two, used to stand by each other, no matter what. I still remember, how once when we were 5 years old, a girl tried snatching my dolls and Riddhima slapped her hard for that. The memory spread a huge smile on my face which was accompanied with a fresh set of tears.

The next one, when we were 12, a boy teased Riddhima by pulling her ponytail and I beat the hell out of him. When we were 18, and in the college, when our seniors tried ragging us, we complained and stood by each other even if that girl's father had an influential reach in the department.

And then suddenly, one day, she says I never considered her as my real sister. If this is the case then be it. I never considered her as my real sister because I considered her more than that. I loved her more than I would have loved my real sister, if I would have had one. This thought alone brought back those tears which I had been shedding since my fight with Riddhi. This time I did not make any attempt to stop them.

Is it so that you are also attracted to his riches?

Her words again ring into my ears and I become a sobbing mess. Had our friendship been few years old, I would have accepted her accusations considering the fact that we both do not know each other much but here, that is not the case. She knows me for more than two decades.

I feel like hating Riddhi for this but then, neither am I able to hate her nor stay angry at her for saying such things. She is right at her place. It is Riddhi's speciality to not bend in front of wrong, even if that wrong has happened to make your life right. Total Ziddhima she is.

''You are such a cry baby.'' I felt like killing the person intruding my personal space but recognizing the voice immediately as I hear it, change my thoughts because the voice belonged to Aangre.

''Please Aangre, not now. I am not in the mood to hear any of your taunts right now.'' My voice hoarse from all the crying.

''Yeah! I know. You just had a fight with bhabhi and now the aftermath of this is that you are sitting here, all alone, crying your eyes out. You are such a cry baby. Most of the times I look at you and you know what, I find you crying.'' He spoke and I felt hurt. So this was what he thought of me. He considered me a cry baby.

''Then why are you wasting your time on this cry baby? Just go from here.'' Listening to me, he comes in front and take a seat beside me on the garden swing.