Chapter-6

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

''Aaaahhh.'' I said groaning in pain.
''My head hurts like hell. What did I do that it is hurting this much?'' I thought to myself while pressing my forehead.
''Not only my head but there is ache in my full body as if I have been sleeping for hours. What has happened to me?'' I said stretching myself and getting up from the cozy duvet in which I was sleeping. That's when I realized that it was not my bed.
''This is not my bed and this is not even my room. Where am I? What has happened? For how long have I been sleeping?'' I asked these questions getting up from the bed. Then slowly flashes of that night started appearing in my mind.

Mr Raisinghania was taking one step forward and I was taking one step back to maintain the distance but this man kept on moving until we were completely inside the room. He latched the door and started coming towards me.

''What was that and why did your man take Sejal inside that room?'' I asked him. He smirked at that.
''To do the same thing which I am going to do with you.'' He said in his deep baritone, slowly moving towards me. God, what does he mean by that? What was his man doing with Sejal? What is he going to do with me? As these questions flooded my mind, I didn't realize when he came so close to me.
''Hey‌, just stay where you are. Don't try coming closer to me.'' I said showing him my palm stretching my hand as much as I could in order to maintain some space between us.
''What if I don't listen to you?'' He said still coming closer to me. This man is not going to stop just like this. I have to do something.
''Look, I would shout and call the guard if you try doing something to me.'' I said to him. Though I was a bit scared thinking of the possibilities but still I put on the brave façade for, I know, if I show him that I am scared then that would satisfy his ego and I would never do that. He laughed at that and said
''Your security guard was fast asleep when we came, so I don't think so that it would be a good option to scare me and yeah, if you think of calling your neighbours, then let me tell you that they would blame only you for calling men inside the house at this hour because there would be no sign of breaking the lock. So it would be better for you to just shut your mouth and let me do what I want to do with you.'' He said. He was saying the truth. There would be no signs of forced entry and all the blame would be shifted on us. But still I can't let him win and have his ways with me. I will fight, fight till my last breath.
''Look, I will not stop trying until my last breath to save myself and my sister from you, MONSTER.'' I shouted at the last part and moved towards bathroom door, but before I could reach it, he swiftly moved towards it taking long strides and locked it, keeping the key in hid pocket. I stood there, still, trying to digest the happenings. Since I was shocked and a bit distracted due to that, he took it as an opportunity, pushed me against the wall and caged me between his hands. Damn that man. What did he just do? He not only locked the bathroom door but also cornered me against the wall preventing me from escaping. I will still not loose the hope and stop trying. I tried pushing him away but it became very difficult for me to do so as he was about a foot taller than me. In order to maintain as much distance as possible, I kept my hands on his chest and tried digging my long nails in his skin. If not for the shirt he was wearing, he would have started bleeding because of my sharp nails. Oh god, none of my tricks were working. Now what should I do? I closed my eyes and kept on pushing him but that burj khalifa did not even budge. Unknowingly, I kept on repeating stay away from me with my eyes closed. He was standing so close to me, this close that I could feel his hot breath fanning my face. My heart started beating so fast and this was just so annoying. I don't know why my body was reacting like that. I hated his effect on me. Not only his effect but I hate him too. I opened my eyes and found him looking at my face. Was he gawking at me? I just felt like smashing his head somewhere. But then I got an idea. He was in some trance and due to the distraction, his hands automatically moved giving me free space to run.