Chapter-13

VANSH'S POV:-

''Sweetheart, are you ready?'' Knock knock. ''When are you going to come out? I can't wait anymore.'' I shouted and knocked again but no response came from inside. ''No response. Ok fine. I am barging in. Now don't blame me for that.''

Saying so, I was about to push the door but she opened it before that and moved aside to let me enter with a shy smile.

I entered and stood stupefied. There she was, smiling shyly, looking down, with the most beautiful dress adorning the world's prettiest girl, my girl. I imagined her while I bought this dress for her but in reality, she looked even more beautiful than my imagination.

''How do you manage to fascinate me with everything you wear? You look absolutely gorgeous sweetheart.'' I gave her a compliment and her smile widened.

''Well, thank you so much for the compliment. Let's move now, otherwise we will be late.'' She pushed me a little and herself moved towards the door but I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me. She was startled, confusion visible on her face but then she relaxed.

''Vansh, what is this? You know we have to leave, right.'' She told me calmly.

''Let's not go today. After seeing you, I don't feel like going anymore. Let's spend this night at home together in each other's embrace.'' I replied, tightening my hold on her waist.

She blushed and I kissed her cheeks. This made her blush even more and her cheeks turned crimson red. I love when she blushes and even more when she blushes because of me.

''Vansh, this is not right. They would feel bad if we do not go. And we are going just for dinner. You are behaving as if we are going for a sleep over at their place.'' She tried reasoning.

''Oh sweetheart, he is my childhood friend. I know, he won't feel bad at all if tell him the reason for not coming. If you say, we will go to their place but once we are back, you are all mine. '' I smirked and she widened her eyes with her mouth wide open.

''You pervert!'' She managed to say.

''But this pervert is only yours.'' She smiled hearing this and I leaned in to capture her lips in mine. She closed her eyes in anticipation with her dazzling smile not leaving her face for even a second.

Our lips were merely an inch apart but my phone started ringing suddenly. I opened my eyes irritated and saw her looking away blushing. We separated and I cursed under mu breath. Thus, my own mobile phone proved to be the enemy of my romance.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my 'that' friend who invited us for dinner. I picked the call and he told me that they needed to leave for his hometown immediately due to some emergency. I asked him if he needed any help which he politely declined and hung the call. Though I was worried for him but more than that I was happy that the dinner plan got cancelled.

I looked at Riddhima who was looking at me with query and worry in her eyes.

''What happened? Why did he call you?'' She asked me.

''Nothing sweetheart. It is just that he won't be able to host the dinner for us due to some emergency. We don't need to go anywhere. It is just you and me now.''

''Insatiable husband.'' She said smiling and shook her head. Without wasting another moment, I closed the door and all the windows of our room.

I came back to her and both of us looked at each other with all the love and passion. I cupped her face and kissed her eyes lightly. She smiled and I brushed our noses together. She kissed the inside of my palms as I pecked her cheeks one after the other. Moving along the jawline, I placed wet kisses down to her collarbone. Her hands moved to the back of my neck, gripping my hair lightly as I continued kissing the mole on her collarbone. She moaned as bit it.