Chapter-24

_RiAnshCommunity_

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

''Raghav, where are you? I have searched for him in the whole house, where the hell is he?'' I spoke to myself, frustrated. It is the morning, next day and everybody is planning to leave for their trip.

''Riddhima, Indrani ma'am is calling you.'' Mrs D'souza informed me and I nodded.

''Dadi, you called for me?'' I asked once I reached the hall where everyone she was waiting for her bag to arrive.

''Yes beta. Look, I am leaving, now. Take care of yourself. I will pray to God for both of yours well being and happiness after marriage.'' She spoke, caressing my face.

''Yes dadi.'' I smiled and nodded.

''Sia, Ishani, Sejal. Come on, now. We have to leave otherwise we will get late.'' She called out on the girls.

Sejal is also going. Is this girl somewhat mad or what? Huh! I can't help it of she gets into some sort of trouble because of these Raisinghanias. It's been so long that I have been telling her to maintain appropriate distance from them but she is not ready to listen.

''Dadi, Sia is not feeling well today. She is having fever. I think she should avoid travelling. So, she is in her room, sleeping right now, due to the effect of medicines.'' Sejal told her.

"Why did I not know of this before? Aangre, call the doctor immediately. Why did no one inform me that Sia is having fever?" Vansh, who had just come downstairs, spoke as soon as he heard about Sia's condition. I just rolled my eyes. It is just a fever, not such a big deal that you have to visit a doctor as soon as you get ill. Let the body heal itself on its own. Overprotective freak, huh. Not only overprotective, but over dramatic too.

"Vansh! Calm down. You don't have to be so overprotective of her. She just has a fever and nothing else. Let it reduce on its own. If it does not, then we will go to a  doctor." Dadi said but Mr Over dramatic man again protested.

"But dadi-" But he was cut in by dadi. Hah! When dadi becomes the incharge then even Mr Bossy Raisinghania gets tongue-tied. I felt like laughing looking at his face.

''Ok. So now, since, Sia is ill, let her rest. I, Sejal and Ishani will go.'' Dadi spoke after thinking for some time.

''Dadi, what I am thinking is why not Aangre accompany us? We would not be tensed of our safety too. What say bhai?'' Ishani suggested and passed a knowing smile to Sejal whereas she just averted her gaze with a soft smile playing on her lips. 

Will someone tell me, what the hell, is going on in this house? What is conspiring in between these two? It was as if these two were talking through eyes.

''Well, I think Ishani is correct. Aangre, I don't think there is something which I can't handle in the office for a day. I think you should accompany them.'' Vansh said after thinking over the suggestion.

''Ok boss. Give me 10 minutes. I will just pack a few essential items and come.'' I wonder how does this man, remain so loyal to his boss.

''Alright.'' Vansh nodded.

Well I think, if Aangre is leaving, then it is not such a bad deal, if only I find this idiot Raghav. Sia is a petite girl, moreover she is not well today. I don't think so that she can become any hurdle in my escape plan today. And since Aangre is going, there will remain only this hulk whom I have to tackle with, but I have Raghav with me, so everything is set. 

Huh! Only if I find this Raghav in today's date only. 

After all of them left, I reached my room. On reaching my room, I saw the most irritating thing.