30

Yoongi was busy getting his clothes and the few things he got with him into a bag while frantically typing in Seojoon's number on the phone.

"Beta?"

"Seojoon hyung, did you manage to get us tickets?" Yoongi cut straight to the question.
If they couldn't get on a plane he would either take the nearest train or rent a car or something. There's no way Yoongi was staying another day away from his mate.

"Yes, Beta. I have them with me and I already called the pack to announce our return."

Yoongi sighed in relief the breath he was holding back.

"Thank the Goddess, when are we leaving?"

"We have to be at the train station by 2pm. We have a few stops to make before we can get to the southeast woods to continue from there in our wolf form."

"Alright. Thank you Seojoon. I'm gonna have to inform the Alpha and Luna but I'll meet you by the exit in an hour."

Yoongi hung up after getting confirmation, hauling the small bag on one shoulder, not forgetting to do a little detour to make sure he didn't forget anything before he closed the apartment door he was staying in and taking the keys with him.

Making his way to Alpha headquarters, Yoongi saw the now empty car he came in with Jungkook parked in front of the main building and frowned remembering that he'll be leaving his little brother here.
It's not like Yoongi was planning on staying for a long time and it would surely be a lot sooner when they'd have to say goodbye since the younger was adamant with his choice in stayin here anyways.
What was bugging Yoongi was the fact that now he saw first hand what his brother was suffering because of his mate, and it simply broke his heart knowing he'll have to endure all of it while being away from his family and friends who have known him for two decades.

Yoongi was also absolutely disrupted by the discovery of his second mate. Something he liked to call an accident and that he refused to even think about for the time being.
As Yoongi was making his way upstairs to Kim Namjoon's flat he wondered if the many unsolved problems and fights he had with Hoseok were the reason the Moon Goddess granted him a second mate. Was it to warn him? Warn him of the consequences of disconnecting with his fated one?
The more steps he took the guiltier he grew. Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. Was he chasing one only to abandon the other?

-

"You know what? I think we should actually call him. But before that how about we settle down first?"

"Alrighty. But I'm taking the master bedroom!" BamBam jumped on his feet only to be chased around by Mark who claimed he wanted that bedroom ever since they knew they were coming.

"Rock, paper, scissors it and stop screaming for fuck's sake." Ryujin ordered and got a shy smile from Lucas who passed by her to choose a room.

Taehyung left the still fighting bunch to make his way to his actual bedroom in the cabin. It was his family's property after all.
As he was grabbing his suitcase, he came face to face with his cousin who was just getting out from the bathroom.

"Hey!" The blue haired nineteen years old greeted the older with his usual charming smile.

"Hello Yeonjun, how are you doing?" Taehyung smiled to his one and only remaining cousin who just recently finished high school abroad and came back only a couple weeks ago.

"Great! I missed you all so much! I was so happy when Namjoonie called to tell me about the vacation. I'm glad we get to come here like the old times."

"Me too. I missed it in here. How was France?"

"It was kinda cool! You know I met my mate there, right? It's crazy! He was so reluctant about coming back here with me but I think Jin managed to convince his parents." He laughed, talking about Soobin, their latest addition to the pack and also his cousin's mate.
They didn't get to make an official welcoming ceremony for the young boy but he was already welcomed with open arms into the pack.
Afterall, he was Kim Yeonjun's mate. He was family already.

Taehyung and Yeonjun continued conversing for a while, mostly Yeonjun telling his hyung about his exciting life in Paris and Taehyung happily feeding off of his cousins stories.
When they finished setting Taehyung's stuff in his room they headed downstairs, hearing the jolly chattering and smelling the amazing food aroma coming out from the open kitchen.
Soobin latched on his boyfriend's arm as soon as he saw him which made the alpha brunette coo at the adorable sight, not forgetting to properly introduce himself to Soobin and welcome him personally to their pack before going to join the rest.

"Is everyone settled? Okay? Good! Because I have a list of activities I made for this week so we can enjoy our vacation properly."
Mark announcement elicited a series of different reactions from his audience, mostly those who were excited to wake up at eight in the morning to feed the ducks and those who were annoyed because they just wanted to sleep in and forget about tight schedules for once.

Jimin approached his best friend, settling beside him on one of the couches while the others debated on the cooking schedule and waking up time.

"I'm glad Yeonjunie is back."

"Me too. I missed him. Can't say the same about his smurf hair though." Taehyung snickered when Jimin pushed his arm playfully.

"Soobin and him make a cute couple." He added, eyeing the pair.

"Mhm."

No other words were muttered between the two as they simply just watched the others debate, occasionally conversing with them.
There wasn't much to be said. Or rather not much that they were willing to talk about.
In the last couple of days, Jimin constantly apologized to his best friend about leaving him alone when he got terribly sick because of the mate bond to which Taehyung simply shrugged off as nothing serious. He knew Namjoon was the one to order Jimin to leave him be as he couldn't do anything and would only feel bad about it so there was no need for his best friend to feel sorry about it.
Moreover, Taehyung straight up refused to hear Jimin's apology about what happened that time at their dormroom.
Jimin didn't want to show it, but he was clearly shocked when his best friend firmly stated that the only thing he felt sorry for was being interrupted by Jungkook.
Taehyung's expression was found odd by the blonde who knew his best friend like the back of his hand, but the statement made Jimin shut up effectively and they never brought it up ever since.

The thing is, after that particular conversation, Jimin didn't know how to bring up his own situation.
Jimin would sleep in his friend's arms every night but no amount of cuddling and familiar scents could make him not think about the white haired man that hunted his every dream: his mate.

He might not even know the guy's name, but his face was effectively carved in the confines of his memory.
Jimin would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and think that it was all just in his mind.
Eventually, after not seeing the man anywhere for the days after, Jimin came to realize that it would do him no good chasing a ghost and that he would rather focus on his current source of happiness and comfort; the very boy he's staring at right now.

"Alright guys, late lunch's ready." Lucas and Yeri who were in charge of cooking today made what looked like a mouthwatering dish of pasta and chicken with a light salad but enough to feed a dozen of young wolves who were currently extremely hungry.

The atmosphere soon changed into an eclectic late afternoon when Ten surprised everyone and out of nowhere came up with a stack of booze.

Vacation was finally starting.

-