54

Classes were starting tomorrow and Taehyung wasn't feeling anything in particular.

After a short conversation with his brother, he discovered that he wouldn't be returning to the dorms.
Now if Jimin wasn't already gone, Taehyung would have flipped shit up.
Except Jimin was gone, and Taehyung had absolutely no desire to go back there alone.

His clothes and books were all back to his old bedroom, including his stash of marijuana. Thank goodness.
Weed was more than just a drug Taehyung mindlessly indulged in, the herb was actually recommended to him a few years ago by a pack's healer. As normal medicine barely worked on werewolves, the only calmants plausible were in the form of the dried plant. Taehyung only chose to smoke it because it fascinated him, the smoke, the effect and the calmness he sought from the ongoing terrors in his mind.

Namjoon wasn't that much happy about it, but he knew not to confiscate it from his brother. It was pretty much the only thing keeping the young alpha in touch with his ever slipping sanity.
The head alpha had for long hoped that time would help his brother but alas things only seemed to worsen the more time passed by.

Taehyung laid on his bed, stomach empty and heart equally hollow. Jimin hasn't called or texted and as much as he knows he deserves the silent treatment, Taehyung felt the need to cry.
Those damn tears that didn't want to come out already.
What was wrong with him? Why isn't he feeling anything?

His bedroom door took his attention as it opened, letting in a smiling Seokjin.

"How are you?"

"Good." He answered monotonously.

Jin sighed, closing the door behind him. He made his way to the younger's bed.

"How are you really feeling?"

"Good enough."

"Try again."

"Better than I deserve."

Jin sighed defeatedly once again.

"Come here." He opened his arms for the brunette to get into. "What to do with you, Taebear..."

The alpha only inhaled the familiar scent, trying to fill not only his nose but his being with the familiarity of his hyung's presence.
He still didn't feel anything though.
What was wrong with him?

"Come eat?" Jin asked after they separated. Taehyung offered the older an empty apologetic smile. "Taehyung.." Jin scolded.

"Sorry." He felt the need to appease the older.

"I'm leaving you a plate to reheat for later, okay?"

"Okay."

"It better not be there by tomorrow morning." He threatened half-heartedly.

Seokjin made his way out of the room, looking back only to find the brunette in the exact same position he discovered him in when he first entered; eyes bored into the wall before him, face void of any expression.
Taehyung's case was scaring the Luna.
He reluctantly closed the door behind him, phone in hand.

-

Taehyung was sat by his windowsill, an old polaroid in hand while his head was resting on his bent knees.
The more he stared at the picture the more his mind blanked. He was trying so hard to remember but only emptiness came to him. Why can't he recall anything?
In the polaroid, two similar figures with dark curly hair cascading over youthful faces, arms interlocked and missing teeth showing through the big happy smiles thrown at the
objective.
The two boys were almost identical: frail bodies and similar height. Even the clothes they wore were the of the same patterns and color.
The similarity made it hard for the brunette to recognize himself amongst the pair and it would have upped his frustration to bigger heights a few years ago. Now, however, the unknown didn't bother him anymore. It was an ache he didn't feel as of late. When you swallow too many shards of glass your throat becomes accustomed to it. Or at least that's what Taehyung thought while admiring the familiar object that was stripped off of any meaning.