7

"Taehyung I swear to the moon goddess that if you're late I will spank your ass so hard it will look as red as these boxers!" Jimin screamed while he threw the said pair of boxers to a half naked Taehyung.

"The alpha in me wants to wreck you but the human in me loves you too much so I won't protest."
Taehyung struggled buttoning his tight pants while winking at a very mad Jimin.
You see, for once it was Taehyung that decided to have a full on make out session in the bathroom of their dorm at 7 in the morning. And who was Jimin to deny his best friend? Definitely not when he's the one constantly drooling over the brunette's lean but now more defined stomach and the most sinful thighs and ass. His training made Jimin hard in more ways than the blonde wanted to admit. And he embraced all those changes with open arms.
Only now they had ten minutes left for their first class. Well, Taehyung had ten minutes left since he was studying law for god's sake.
And Jimin was about to burst if the taller smiled at him once more instead of hurrying his ass to class.

"Bye Minnie!"

Taehyung finally, finally made his way to the door and left his best friend who for once had an empty morning to sleep in. Jimin hated university and the fact that his father wanted him to study biology instead of letting him choose for himself. Sure the boy was smart and didn't even need to put in half the effort the others made to pass but he still hated it.
So he made sure at least Taehyung got to study and attend all his classes which frankly wasn't that hard since the alpha really loved studying law.

He sighed defeated when he couldn't go back to sleep because the empty space on his bed that Taehyung left was now cold and Jimin refuses to sleep cold.
He sighed again opting for changing his clothes and going down to the cafeteria to have a decent breakfast for once. Classes may have started weeks ago but he was already over it.

Jimin was texting Sehun on his phone, a member of their pack who also studied at the same university, when he bumped into someone hard.
He squeaked when his phone landed on the hard ground with a noisy thud.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" He reached for his phone bowing the person before even seeing their face. Needless to say, he was embarrassed.

"It's okay! I'm sorry I wasn't watching as well." Jimin widened his eyes at the beautiful honey voice of the male, only now looking up to meet a pair of dark brown orbs partly covered with raven black hair.
The said boy smiled apologetically with he Jimin momentarily mesmerized.

"It's alright! No harm done." Jimin waves his phone to the boy and smiled too, appeased that the boy was kind and not some mindless douchebag. He could definitely smell the boy's strong scent. An alpha wolf.
Jimin only got more surprised at this information.
Surely there were a few wolves around campus but all of them belonged to their pack and they kind of lived exactly like the humans. Separated and scattered. Something that was very different from a traditional werewolves pack.

So he was pleasantly surprised to meet a friendly new wolf. And an alpha at that.

"My name's Jimin." The blondie quickly extended his hand to the taller who grasped it immediately.

"Jungkook." He smiled again and Jimin seemed to melt instantly.

"You don't seem to come from around here?" Jimin couldn't help question as he smiled back again.

"Yeah.. I uhm.. come from a bit far."
Jungkook eyes seem to dart away for a moment, looking almost dull which he quickly managed to hide.

"Cool! How about I show you around campus. I know you must have seen enough ever since classes started, but I won't mind playing guide." Jimin snickered.

"Yeah, why not?"

The pair took off going around college grounds as Jimin showed him pretty much everything, making small talk in between and learning more bout each other. It was really comfortable and Jimin sur super excited to tell Taehyung about his new made friend.
He even learned that the ravenette studied business and therefore was in the same building as his bestie's.

When the boys arrived near the dorms they decided to exchange phone numbers in hope to keep in contact then hugged each other goodbye.
That's when Jimin felt Jungkook nose nuzzling his neck slowly. It felt ticklish so the shorter boy giggled and once they separated he noticed the redness taking over the brown in Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook?" Jimin questioned amused. He would be scared if it was anyone else but Jungkook seemed like nothing more than a huge soft bunny who he already got very comfortable around.

"You.. you smell amazing."

Jimin couldn't help the blush that creeped up his cheeks but hen bursted our laughing.

"Jungkook this sounded so weird!" Both boys started laughing uncontrollably after that before they decided to just leave and meet another time since Jimin had to go find his books for his class and Jungkook was practically done with the day.

-

"What do you mean Yoongs?"
Hoseok looked at his mate expectantly. He couldn't have heard him right.

"I'm going to the North, Hobi. I'm going to find Jungkook and make sure he settles in a pack and then I will be back." Yoongi explained again.

"No I perfectly heard you the first time you twat! I'm waiting for you to cut the shit and tell me you're joking!"

"I'm not joking Hobi.." Yoongi drew a long breath then looked at his mate desperately. "I already talked with the Alpha and he gave me permission to leave the land. He even let me choose two wolves so take with me for this mission so I won't be alone."

"Alright then we better start packing, I guess." The now red haired wolf was up on his feet in a second, already making his way to his closet and taking clothes out.

Yoongi wrapped his hands around his lover's, stopping him from making anymore movements.

"Hobi, no.." he leaned his head of Hoseok's back "he told me to choose two of the pack's warriors."

"Yeah I heard that-"

"I already asked Seojoon and Hyunsik. They are in the Alpha's house at the moment."

Hoseok stilled and turned around slowly.

"You were planning on leaving me all along?" Hoseok's voice was was harsh at first but broke towards the end.

"Hobi.."

"You.. you asshole!" Hoseok pushed Yoongi and turned to face him, anger written all over his features. "How can you do this to me? I'm your mate! I know how dangerous this mission is, I'm not stupid Yoongi!"

"I know baby that's why I can't let you come with me."

"I'm the fucking alpha here, not you! I should protect you and go and not the other way around!" Hoseok pushed his boyfriend who tried to touch him again. He knows that Yoongi needs his alpha's touch because as tough as he is, knowing your mate is angry with you is enough to bring any wolf to his knees.

"I'm his brother and I refuse to lose both of you." Yoongi managed to croak out. He already made up his mind and in this exact moment, Hoseok knew there was no chance to change it anymore. So he rounded his silently pleading mate and left the cabin with a clear snap of the door.

Yoongi cried all night.

-