48

The movie was amazing. An amazing tearjerker.

"Why did we have to watch the depressing one? I wanted to have fun for our last night not cry my life out!"

"I didn't know it would be that sad!"

"Uh guys?"

"What?"

Chaeyoung pointed to where two interlocking bodies appeared to be sleeping.

"Is that... Taehyung?"

"With Jungkook?"

"Yes, it is."

"Damn."

While the group marveled at the new pairing they didn't knew was blooming in the distance, Ten came out with the chilled bottle of vodka and the blunts he rolled earlier using Taehyung's hidden stash of weed.

"I think this night needs a little cheering up."

"Hell yeah!"

Meanwhile, Yeonjun and Jimin stared at the cuddled sleeping two.

"Should we wake them up?"

"I think we should."

Yeonjun took a deep breath before slightly tapping on the closest body to him.
It turned out to be Jungkook's— thankfully— who stirred before opening his eyes and stared at the two figures above him.

"Hi."

"Hey." The ravenette groggily replied, unsure of what's going on or where he was.

"Uhm the movie ended a while ago and we're about to herb and al. You guys in?"

Jungkook looked confused for a short-lived moment, staring with hooded eyes at the body intertwined with his own, before he nodded.

"Okay, give me a sec."

Jimin and Yeonjun nodded and left to give the pair some privacy.

Jungkook looked once more at the sleepy form of his mate, deciding it's better to get him into the confines of his room to sleep rather than wake him up and having him face the fact that he slept, yet again, in Jungkook's arms.

Climbing up the stairs carefully, Jungkook was holding Taehyung's limp body in his arms. Once arriving to the bedroom, he laid him on the mattress and moved to grab a blanket so he can tuck him in.

Finished, Jungkook turned on his heels so he could turn the lights off and close the door behind him. But a deep sleepy voice prevented him from doing so.

"Stay."

Jungkook was conflicted. Don't get him wrong, he would love absolutely nothing more than getting into the bed with his mate, cuddling the night away. But he was unsure wether it was Taehyung speaking, or his half-asleep self.
Jungkook doesn't want a repeat of this morning. He needed to go down, eat his medicine and leave the brunette to sleep without having to worry about the morning after.

"Goodnight, Tae."

Jungkook didn't have to make two steps out before he heard the faint snoring.

-

Tomorrow morning turned out to be a very eventful start of a day indeed.
Firstly, as soon as Sehun and Chaeyoung arrived to the kitchen where everyone was gathering for a quick breakfast before taking off, a series of gasps and cheers were thrown their way after seeing the marks stamped proudly on both of their necks.
They have finally mated.