Surprise shawty

Sways POV

All the sway house was now up other than Jaden and signa. Everyone was wondering were they were because they were in different rooms when everyone else went asleep. Addison and Nessa checked everywhere and couldn't find them the last place to check was jadens room. That's where they were going right now.

Do you think there in there Addison asked. I mean if they aren't then I don't know where else they would be nessa replied. They opened the door and saw Jaden and signa cuddling.

Awww they said together. They didn't want to wake them so they hurried to take a few pictures and left to go downstairs. Ok nice they got downstairs everyone gave them a questioning look. They laughed and showed them the picture. The girls squealed and the guys smirked and laughed.

Jadens POV

I heard someone squeal so I looked around and saw no one. Then I felt someone shift from under my arms and seeing signa. I smiled to myself and admired her. I later there for about thirty minutes before I felt movement.

Sigmas pov

I started to wake up and I felt hands around my   Waist. I also heard and felt like someone was laying on my stomach. I looked down to see Jaden looking at his phone scrolling through tiktok. I think he noticed I was awake because he looked at me and smiled up to me. I smiled back and started to curl and mess with his hair with my fingers. He smiled and said good morning. What time is it I asked. Um 11:00 I think yea he said as he checked his phone. Oh wow I slept in I said back and laughed. Yep we both did. I went to get up but he groaned and. Said no don't leave me. I laughed and told him I needed to get up but he refused to let me get up.
Noooo he whined

Come on you know there all probably awake and waiting on us I said.

Nope they waited this long they can atleast wait another half hour.

Ugh fine I finally gave in and he smiled and pulled me back down. After that I started to get comfy and I finally did. He payed back on my stomach and asked me to play with his hair.

(Laughing) fine I'll play with your hair you big baby I said laughing.

Yayyyyyyy he replied.

After a while we decided to get up and go to the main room where we saw everyone else.

Well I posted and it's been awhile I can't promise frequent updates just because I don't think I'm that good. I enjoyed writing for a while and still do every now and then but it's a lot of work and hard to do. I think anyone who does is extremely talented and appreciate then.  I just would rather be reading than writing. I'll try to keep updating tho. Thx for 100 k reads I meant to thank you guys the other day but I was helping out around the house and got busy. It means so much to me.😳😂😄