part 15

After i got changed into my pajamas i went back down stairs. I saw that no one was home so i went to the groupchat.

The boys

Signa: did yall leave

Bryce: oop we went to film a bit for the vlogs

Josh:yea

Kio: i went to olivias

Anthony: im with avani

Griffin: why did u need something

Signa: nah im going to sleep on the stairs

Kio: jadens still there

Jaden: yea im here

Bryce: hello

Anthony: signa

griffin:signa

jadens pov

i was laying with mads and texting the groupchat. When she said she was sleeping on the stairs i chuckled so mads asked why.

Why are you laughing mads asked

Nothing just texing the groupchat i replied

What did they say mads asked

Nothing i said

Ugh whatever mads said

Ill be right back im gonna grab an uh um water i told her and she nodded suspiciously.

As i was walking down the stairs checking to see if she actually fell asleep on the stairs i laughed. I looked down at the girl and she was laying on the stairs.

I started quietly laughing but then i thought about how her body would ache in the morning so i slowly walked to her and picked her up. She moved slightly but didnt wake up so i took her to her room. I went back in my room and mads was smirking as she was calling someone. I came in and she immediatly acted sketchy like she said bye mom hes back but i shrugged it off.

Why didnt you get water mads asked

Oops i forgot i replied And she asked what i did then so i said i didnt do anything and came back because i knew she would throw a huge fit over me carrying signa.

It was a little later and mads phone was blowing up but she didnt tell me anything so i assumed it was nothing. I decided i would go down and see if the boys were back.

When i walked down stairs the boys immediately asked why signa didnt reply and i said she fell asleep on the stairs. They all laughed and we decided on playing video games.