texts and real life

I was woken up by my dad knocking telling me he was gonna leave for work soon so i hurried out of bed and got ready.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i got changed into that and ran downstairs. I said hey dad this is late notice but do you think you can call and tell work your going to be an hour or so late.
He asked why so i said ive been needing to talk to you about something i can make it quick please. He nodded and called in late. 
"So what did you want to talk about" my dad said
"Well theres 2 things one being my career and another being something ill tell you after im done explaining"
Ok he nodded
So lately ive been gaining a following and i have made some new friends and lexi and trinity are no longer my friends. Therefor i have no friends here because they all live in la. he nodded for me to continue. So i was checking and thinking and i have enough money and a stable earning so i wanted to know how you would feel about me moving to california.
He just stood there for a second and then he finally spoke up and we started talking about whats best and stuff like that. He said i could move down there if i wanted.
Also dad i have been planning on visiting my friends next week and then deciding on my final decision and maybe move down there.
He agreed and asked me about the other thing and i said we could wait another day for that because i didnt want to talk about it.

jaden hossler wrong numberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें