chapter

Addison pic

We all saw signa and greeted her with gets hellos and hi's. Soon later jaden came walking down the stairs and buried his head in her shoulder. We all looked at each Other and smirked because we all ship them. Signa caught on and laughed shaking her head.

            Signals pov

Soon after jaden came down there was a knock on the door. Nobody ordered postmates or anything so we didn't know who it was. Jaden offered to get it so he went while we all continued to talk around. It had been 5 minutes and he still wasn't back so I went to check on him. As I walked towards the door I saw the last person I expected to be ... MADISON LEWIS. I looked and jaden looked like he was on the verge of tears.

           Jadens pov

I offered to get the door. When I opened it I saw mads and got a little upset. I tried turning and shutting the door but she stopped it. What do you want mads I asked. She looked at me and smirked. I just want to talk please she replied. Fine whatever I told the girl. She came in without permission.

Ok what do you want I don't have all day I told the girl. Fine I'll get straight to the point I want you back. She said. No I told her. Please you won't regret it she said with puppy eyes. No mads stop I said hoping someone would come because I'm going to end up giving in. Pleaseeeeee she said getting closer. No I simply said. After that she stayed quiet but kissed me. I didn't move I was so shocked and she knew what she was doing trying to make me get back together with her. After she pulled away because I wasn't kissing back I had a flashback. It was the day I asked her on our first date and she kissed me. It was on the verge of tears because she cheated but I still used to or maybe still do. Soon I heard someone coming but didn't think much of it.

           Signals pov

Mads what did you do I asked oh just a little something she said smirking. Mads what did you do to him i yelled. She just smirked and walked away. I walked over to jaden i could tell he was caught in his thoughts.