part 16

Its been 4 days and nothing big really happened. I just hung out with the boys and girls and became closer to all of them. If i tried to talk to jaden or he tried to talk to me mads would interupt and take him somewhere else but i wasnt bothered because there dating. i just think shes a bit to over protective and you can tell it gets on his nerves. He ignores it tho because hes head over heels about her but i have a suspicion. Im not sure what but she acts sketchy like she sneaks away with her phone and if he asks she will snap and say it was her mom and there was nothing to worry about.

          Back to the story
           The last day
while being in la i have also found an apartment i liked and made a down payment. No one knows other than Anthony because he had to take me to look at it and make the payment. Im thinking of surprising everyone when im ready to move in but back to my day.

I woke up at 11 sad because i had to leave tonight but i still had all day. i woke uo and did my daily routine and the boys wanted to go to the beach so i changed into this swimsuit with this covering it.

 i woke uo and did my daily routine and the boys wanted to go to the beach so i changed into this swimsuit with this covering it

When we got to the beach no one was really there other than a slight amount of people

When we got to the beach no one was really there other than a slight amount of people. We were all heading to the sand and took our shoes off.

All the boys instantly ran in the water but all of us girls stayed back and watched. I sat my towel down and took my cover up off. We started tanning when all the girls started screaming as i went to look i was thrown over someones shoulders thatd when i noticed it was the boys.

Jaden had carried me when i started screaming HOSSLER IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN i will hurt you. He chuckeled and said ok then threw me in. I came up for a breath of air when i made eye contact with jaden and started chasing and splashing him. We ended up getting out an hour later and sat on the beach.

Thats when i got a call from my dad.
Oh hey dad whats up

Oh nothing i was just wondering when your coming back he replied

Um tonight why i asked a little nervous

Oh i just wanted to talk about things have a good time bye and just like that he hung up.

Thats when i started thinking and thought that i wanted to go to sway real quick and grab some things because its a close walking distance. It was kind of late tho so i asked avani and addy to walk with me and they agreed. It was about a five minute walk so we made it there in no time. ( sorry if the car ride was longer than them walking i just didnt feel the need in making them walk 20 minutes😂).

When we got to sway the door was cracked open which we found weird so we thought it was a good idea for addy to call bryce and stay on call incase anything happened. We walked in and everything was the same except a pair of shoes on the ground but we figured mads got home early from her meeting. We were still on call with bryce when we walked into mads room so we could tell her we were at the beach if she wanted to come. What we saw next was unexpected but also expected at the same time.