Panick attacks

Signas pov

Addison came up and brung me a pair of his sweats shirt and boxers. I knocked on the door as addison left and he said it was open i set his clothes down and quickly told him they were there and left.

After about 10 mintes he came out in just sweats and still looked horrible. He had large bags under his eyes and looked like he hadnt ate in awhile, even though ive only been gone for 10 hours he looked bad.

Can you come down stairs so i can make you something to eat please he just nodded.

I made him some toast just so it was easier on his stomach and got him water. By this time it was midnight so i told him that we could talk in the guest room and he shrugged. As we walked up the stairs i turned to the others and said goodnight they all nodded and murmered some nights and good nights. As we walked up the stairs and i could tell he was upset.

When we got up there he just stood there. ok jaden please come sit down. he nodded.

Jaden look at me i know it hurts but please I said. He looked up with tears in his eyes.

Why me? was i not good enough? he asked

Jaden you are more then good enough she just couldn't commit and its her loss, she lost a great guy, look at you your gonna be a great rockstar you have so many things to live for this is just a bump in the road.

He looked at me and said i just feel numb like i want to be happy again.

I understand jaden you look tired lets get you to bed we can talk in the morning. I said

I had him lay in the bed and started to walk away but then he said signa please stay i dont want to be alone with my thoughts.

Ok is all i said. Hey jaden can i borrow a hoodie i asked and he looked at me and nodded with a small smile. I left and quickly got a hoodie and changed and came back in. I layed down beside him.

Can we cuddle he asked and i smiled and nodded as i opened my arms for him to lay down in. He turned over and wrapped his arms around me and layed his head on my chest. I started playing with his hair and he slowly started breathing heavier and soon he was asleep. I smiled looking down at him and wished him a good night.

this is how they were cuddling

I woke up around 12 and saw jaden still asleep. I reached over for my phone. I texted the groupchat to see if anyone was awake.

tiktakers

signa: anyone awake i know jaden isnt but anyone else

Josh: me and nessa are in the living room

Addy: im also in the living room with everyone but avani shes still asleep

Signa: okay im gonna try to get out of jadens grip

Addy:ok see ya soon

As i got out of jadens grip i headed downstairs. Once i got down there i made some coffee and breakfast. It was about an hour later and Addy went to get ready. A few minutes later she came running down getting all our attention.

(i have no clue how panick attacks are just so you know i just went with what i had)

Signa hes having a panick attack addy said i put everything down and ran upstairs. I ran in to see him crying and gasping for air. I immediatly went over to him and made sure everyone was quiet.

Jaden jaden come on i know you can hear me calm down im here okay i said

He was still going so i tried talking again

Jaden look at me I said

He looked up

Listen im here okay calm down match your breathe with mine breath in out in out slowly, he was slowly calming down but it was still bad.

here lay down so he layed down on my chest.

Try matching your breath to my heart beat okay only focus on it nothing else okay i said as i played with his hair and rubbed his back. Around 10 minutes later he calmed down. I looked at him and rubbed his arm.

Hey are you alright i asked and he nodded slowly and looked at everyone else almost like he didnt want them to see im like this.

Hey its okay there just worried okay they wont think if you different i whispered he nodded and whispered can you ask them to leave for a few minutes i just want to feel less crowded please.

Um guys do you think you could go downstairs so i can talk to him please i said as nice as possible and they all smiled and addison winked.

No i mouthed to her and she laughed and they all walked away.

Hey are you ok what was that about i asked and he took awhile to answer.

Oh nothing i dont want to be a burden ill see you later and he started to get up. i stopped him by grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

Hey your not a burden i came back to see you okay i want to see you and be here for you ok let me help i understand you dont want to cause anything but your not ok. he nodded

You wanna have a movie night with everyone and just relax. i asked he nodded.