part 14

Signas pov

After the incident with jaden it was just chill until bryce says he wants the boys and i to do a video just being stupid. I agreed but said i wanted to tan while they film some so they said that was fine. i went to change into a swimsuit and this is what i chose.

When i walked out mads was in the kitchen

When i walked out mads was in the kitchen. She muttered something under her breath but i didnt care. when i walked out i went and layed in a tanning chair but i felt eyes on me. I also had sunglasses on so whoever was looking at me couldnt see where i was looking. Do i started looking to see who was staring at me.

Just like earlier it was jaden but i shrugged it off. Soon after josh punched his shoulder to get his focus for the vlog and he snapped out of his gaze. Eventually they planned what they were gonna do and they beimg idiots. Jaden keot glancing at me and i wanted to say something but i didnt. After getting everything set up they wanted me to be over there to watch.

I guess there genius idea was to make jaden get super high and shoot a bottle off of joshes head. There were other ideas with the paintball guns also.
Please dont do this your idiots i said trying to stop them and again jaden was staring me down. So i spoke up and said hossler if your going to shoot it off of joshes head while being high you might actually have to pay attention instead of staring me down you act like you havent seen girls in swimsuits and i walked away as his face was turning red. I wasn't staring at you he said yelling back.
Sure all the boys yelled
After that they did a bunch of stupid stuff with the paintball guns as i tanned. At one point they all went to jaden and said something. He refused at first but then nodded. After that jaden started walking over to me so i acted like i didnt know he was coming.
Hey he said
Oh hi i replied
So u planning on swimming or just tanning he asked as he slowly smirked and walked closer to me. I eventually knew he was gonna try and throw me in so i said hossler dont you dare throw me in that pool.

He smirked and said why not so i started backing away slowly. As i got closer to the pool i knew he was gonna push me in and the boys were recording so when he was getting close i had to stop at the edge. He tried pushing me but i grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me. When we came up for breath everyone wad laughing for him getting pulled in and i was pouting because i didnt wanna get wet.

Why are you pouting he asked

Because i didnt wanna get wet i replied and he said me neither so i laughed and notice his hair didnt get wet so he didnt go all the way under so i smirked at him.

What he asked

Oh nothing i said as i slowly walked towards him and he gave me a look of confusion. After that i splashed him and we had a splashimg fight.

We ended up stopping around 15 minutes later when mads came out and said

Jay jay i want to watch a movie

Then watch one he said with an annoyed look

Me and all the boys looked at eachother trying to hold in our laughs

She looked at me and said what i said oh nothing so she rolled her eyes and i laughed.

Omg why do you laugh so much she said so i turned and looked at her and snapped

Oh im sorry im not used to your lifestyle where everyrhings handed to you and you get whatever you want but the lifestyle i wad raised is your earn everything and work for it so im sorry that your a rich manipultive brat but i dont play your games i wont hesitate to slap you like i said before the only reason im not is because im trying to convice myself your just putting on an act to be bratty and your a good person but i doubt that.

After i exploded on her everyone was quiet aNd i noticed the girls were here holding in there laughs along with everyone. Jaden just stood there slightly smiling and lookimg down trying to make her not be able to see him silently laughing.

Im just gonna excuse myself now and get changed and also mads whatever you said in the kitchen under your breath was probably some rude  comment but if you ever try to shame me for anything thats not your business you will regret it because im sure you said something about my body. After that i walked away and changed into pajamas

 After that i walked away and changed into pajamas