surprise

Continuing last chapter

Wow this place is nice i stated and addison nodded. After we got all my stuff in there we decided to go surprise the boys. On our way we got chickfila.
Hey addison i have a funny plan i said ,and she nodded for me to continue so i did, ok so you go in and a few minutes later i knock on the door with the food and say delivery.

Once we arrived addison went in and texted me to knock so i did. Bryce answered and pulled me into a hug. He screamed we got food and everyone came running. When they saw me they hugged me and the last was jaden.

You really thought i was gonna leave i said in the crook of his neck and he nodded.
Well im not planning on it in a while because my apartments like 20 minutes away. i said and they all screamed in excitment, jaden was still hugging me so i asked if he was okay and he nodded and then said yea i just missed you. ( before you went back home you and jaden were insepreable by the way because you got super close).

By this time everyone was back to doing there things and jaden asked if i could watch a movie with him, so i nodded.

We ran upstairs and turned on caroline. It got to a jumpscare so i jumped closer to him and by this point we were cuddling. I could feel my eyes getting heavier every second so i stopped fighting back and went to sleep. The last thing i heard before i was passed out was i like your new style goodnight from jaden.