sweet dreams and goodbyes

Signas pov

As i made it back into the guest room i saw him on his phone. Hey jae i got u a change of clothes im gonna get changed and packed and ill be back. he just nodded.

           ~after packing~

I Walked over to jaden to see him trying to stay awake but failing and i lightly chuckeled. Hey you can lay on my lap ok dont worry you can go to sleep its fine. he nodded and laid down on my lap so i started playing with his hair. I eventually heard his snoring and texted addy.

          Addy the baddy

Signa: hey do u have a paper or something and a pin you could bring me? please

Addy: yea sure no problem

Signa: ok thx

Addison came in looking confused i simply said i would leave him a note letting him know i left. She nodded and pulled out her phone and did something i have no clue but u shrugged it off, after that she left in a hurry, weird.

           addisons pov

I walked down stairs and smirked everyone gave me confused looks. I pulled out my phkne and said i probably shouldn't ship but i do. I showed them this picture of jaden and signa.

 I showed them this picture of jaden and signa

(pretend its real😂)

Aww they all said and agreed. Soon signa came down and said her goodbyes. We all wanted her to stay but she couldnt and she left.

jadens pov

I looked around and it was daylight. I saw a note addresed to me on the door so i picked it up.

to jaden i know your upset because of what happend but please dont blame yourself i did that enough to myself when it happened to me. I know its hard but it will get better just give it time please dont do anything dumb okay ill be back sooner than you will know but until then if you need anythjng im a call away see you later dream well. ~signa

i smiled slightly but was interupted by the doorbell. I knew no one else was awake because it was early. So i headed downstairs and opened the door to see the ladt person i wanted to see. Madison lewis.

What are you doing here i asked as my smiled faded.

I cant come see my boyfriend she said acting innocent. So i replied oh you can but i dont know where he went the last time i saw him you were making out in my room. She stood there with her eyes wide and jaws dropped.

What a-are you tal-king about babe she said walking closer to me.

Dont come near me mads i said raising my voice. She tried grabbing my arm but i jerked back.

Get out i yelled by this time everyone rushed over. She didnt move so i just ran upstairs into my room locking it and crying.

An hour later and im drunk out of my mind locked in my room having another panick attack when i get a text.

Signa: hey how are you doing

i left her on read because i didnt want to talk to anyone so i just sat in my room having mental break downs and panick attacks. Its been three hours and im high and drunk.

signas pov

I got home around an hour later because the flight wasnt long. I went inside my house to see a women and my dad. I shot my dad a confused look and he excused his self from talkimg to the nice looking lady.

dad whose she? i asked

Oh um well shes the lady ive been talking to. he replied

Oh um why is she um here and what did u want to talk about. i asked

Um well i want to talk with her here to my dad asked

Dad im not ready Yet please dont make me can you just tell me what you needed. i asked

Dear please Lets just talk he said

No dad ive been respectful and i will remain respectful but im not doing this right now so if you can please tell me so i can get sleep ive had a busy dad i said on the verge of tears.

Ok well we have came far in our relationship and we decided she would maybe move in and i know you dont want to live with her and thats why if you want i payed for an apartment in la for you to stay in only if you want because all your friends are out there and you already planned on moving but he was cut off by me saying dad its fine i get it im just not ready but i do want you to live your life so you and her live together but i cant be here i'll visit and things but ive made new friemds and one really needs me right now also. he nodded and hugged me.

Also whats her name i asked my dad and he said Eliza. i nodded and walked over to her.

Hi my names signa, she smiled and shook my hand.

Eliza she replied as she said that my phone rang it was addison. I excused myself and walked a little ways were they could here me but enough were i wasnt interupting there conversation.

signa-Hey addy whats up

addy-Ok this sounds bad but when are you coming back

signa-Um i dont know why are you asking

addy-Well jadens having horrible panick attacks and he locked his self in the room and hes had previous history with depression and things like that so im worried.

signa-Well is he talking to you

addy-No he wont answer it smells like weed and alcohol so im pretty sure hes drunk and or high

signa-Ill be there as soon as possible and ill try to get ahold of him keep me updated please

addy-Yes i will bye

signa-Bye