one week later

So ive been packing and my dad talked to me about the girl situation. Apparently he talking to someone but im not going to stop him if hes happy im fine with that ive also been looking for apartments in la and i found a good looking one so while im visiting im going to pay the down payment and getting ready to move.

back to the story
i woke uo happy because i get to meet everybody and visit. I woke up at 4:30 and got ready. i wore this:

i did my hair like this:

and a natural eyeshadow look

and a natural eyeshadow look. My dad had an early shift so he offered to take me to thr airport by the time i arrived it was 6 am. I said my goodbyes to my dad and was waiting. My flight got called and i boarded.
          ~3 hours later~

Signa- hey ant

Ant- yess

Signa- can u still pick me up from the airport

Ant- yes im already there i told the boys i was getting chickfila

Signa- ok im at luggage claim see you soon

I found my luggage and looked for Anthony. Eventually i heard someone call my name and turned to see anthony so i ran over and hugged him. Me and Anthony have grown a close bond not like that tho like brother and sister so we are close. After sometime we loaded my luggage and got in the car.
So whos at the house i asked
I got everyone all the girls to be there but mads is there he said. i replied with thats fine i dont hate her she can just be rude but its whatever. we made small talk for the rest of the car ride and then we arrived after half an hour.
Wow is all i could say.
Haha anyway ill get your luggage you can wait and ill record there reactions he said. ok
Once he got my stuff by the front my nerves hit. I have a brother sister bond with all of them except mads and jaden he still dislikes me and mads definitly doesnt like me.