chapter

Bryces pov

It had been awhile since signa left so we were confused. All of a sudden we heard signa yell MADS WHAT DID YOU DO. We all looked at eachother and got up to see whats happening. As we got there we saw mads walk out and signa go over to jaden who looked out of it. I started to walk towards him but addison stopped me.

What i asked

Let her talk to him guys she said pulling me back so we all nodded and stood there.

             Signas pov

I didnt know what was wrong but he was out of it. At some point i heard footsteps but i knew it was everyone so i didnt even say anything instead i went to jaden.

Jaden....Jaden.... bubs..... no reply

Jaden i said as i moved his hair away from his face to get his attention. As i did he slowly moved and made eye contact with me.

Yea he said with his voice breaking.

What did she do jaden i asked

Um nothing im gonna go to the bathroom ill be back he said before hurrying off.

Thats weird i said.

Yea maybe someone should check on him addison said looking directly at me so i slightly smiled and nodded.

Ill go i said and headed up the stairs. As i was getting close i didnt hear anything. I got closer and saw the bathroom was open so i knew he wasnt in there. I decided he probably went in his bedroom so i started walking there. When i was close to the door i heard gasping for air and started running.

Jaden jaden come on open the door ill help come on bubs open it please. I said knowing what was happening.
Please bubs please i pleaded.

            Jadens pov

I left immediately and went to my room. As soon as the door shut anf locked i broke down. It got to the point where i was gasping for breaths i just couldnt breathe. I soon heard footsteps.

Jaden please come on bubs open the door. Signa asked but i didnt want her seeing me like this.

Bubs please i can help please she pleaded so i tried my best to unlock it and when i did she opened it immediatly.

            Signas pov

As soon as heard the door unlock i opened it and ran to jaden. He was still having a hard time breathing so i hugged him.

Jaden jaden bubs come on i know you can hear me calm down okay i promise it will be okay i said playing with his hair as his head was in the crook of my .

(Guys sorry I havent posted in forever I went camping and have horrible writer's block so comment ideas please).