cheater

When we walked in we saw

Mads kissing some other guy and made sure to take a picture and also show bryce so we had proof. At that moment of time we all walked out and made eye contact and ran back to the beach without grabbing anything we went for. Once we made it we found the boys questioning bryce.

Bro why is your face so shocked jaden asked

Dude whats wrong anthony questioned and thats when bryce noticed us and said is that real and we all nodded.

Whats real everyone asked and i pulled addy avani and bryce away.

Guys im going to talk to jaden while you tell the rest of the group ok. I said they all hesitated then nodded.

We began walking over there with sympathy faces for jaden.

So jaden can i talk to you over here i said and he nodded as the group gave us questioning looks.

What was bryces face about and whats this whole thing. jaden asked and i sighed hesitant to show him the picture i have on my phone. I was pulling out my phone and i saw that the group was looking at us with sympathy in there eyes and i just sighed.

I finally sat down with my phone in my hands about to show him before i turned to him and told him to sit. He hesitantly sat down beside me and i said sorry he asked why i was apoligizing so i showed him the picture. There was a moment of silence before i looked into his eyes and saw the hurt. His eyes were slowly starting to flood with tears before he looked down.

Jaden i said no responce i repeated myself and he finally snapped out of it and wiped his tears and said its whatever. 

Jaden please talk to me if you hold these things in like this it could go bad. i said and he just shrugged so i stood up and told him i would be back and he just nodded. I knew he was hurt. I was sorry for him because he was trying to hold in his emotions. I got back over to the group and sighed.

How did it go they all asked.

Bad hes trying to keep in his emotions so im gonna take him for a walk maybe buy food and if you guys dont mind try and get mads and the dude gone by an hour or so ill try and cheer him up before i go please i said and they all nodded.

            Jadens POV

When she told me that i was so hurt like what did i do wrong? why was i not good enough? was it me? i was snapped out of it by her saying my name so i hurried and wiped my tears. She told me it was fine to show my emotions but i wouldnt let her know i was hurt. At this point i wanted to fall in a hole and never come back out but i wadnt going to show it. She told me to stay where i was and she would be back which just left me with my thoughts. i was never good enough. why me. what did i do. was i a horrible boyfriend?  I once again got snapped out of my daze by her walking back up to me and grabbing my hand to pull me up.

What are you doing. i questioned

Were going on a walk and your not going to argue come on. she said pulling me she had all of our stuff.

I dont wanna go back to sway i told her about five minutes into the walk.

She chuckeled and said i figured were going to the gas station then somewhere else. i just nodded.

            Signas pov

Once we got to the gas station we picked out lots of snacks and ice cream i made sure to get forks and spoons because i assumed if we wanted to eat these things we would need them. He asked where else we were going but i just continued walking. He grabbed my hand and stopped me to ask where we were going so i told him we were going to the hillside. He just nodded.

About 5 mintes more of walking we made it and sat down. It was quiet for awhile when i said you know its alright to be sad and cry and he just scoffed.