chill

We were on our third movie and i knew everyone was gonna be hungry. I decided i was gonna get everyone food.

Do you wanna go with me to get food im gonna need help carry it all i said with a chuckle. He looked at me and nodded.

Hey guys were gonna go to chickfila or something to get food send your orders on the groupchat. They all nodded and smiled.

            Addisons pov

Ok why do i ship so much i asked everyone

I dont know anthony said

Well they would be cute together Avani said

Everyone nodded as bryce said yea but jadens pretty broken i dont think he will ever want to love again

I would like to agree but i cant the way she calmed him and there so comfortable with each other josh said

Yea but they hated each other at first and they bonded so quick we all nodded in agreement.

Well if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't. i said and we all continued watching the movie.

            Jadens pov

The ride there was pretty silent other than little conversation and us singing to music. I was feeling a little better, its almost like shes the way i cope. Like this morning i woke up and she was gone i started panicking, not only because of my thoughts but because i wanted her to be there. I couldnt tell her that though so i had to make an excuse. Anyway we ordered the food and headed back jamming out to music feeling even more better than earlier.

        One hour later

We had ate and me and signa were cuddling when everyone decided to go to bed. Signa wanted to finish the movie but we fell asleep on the couch.

Addisons pov

Addisons pov

I woke up early and started getting ready.
(i will show all there outfits together soon).

When i was done i went downstairs quietly thinking no one was awake. To my surprise Avani was but she was staring at something. I walked over there and took out my phone.

There so cute i said and she nodded. We snapped some picture and then went to the kitchen.

I wonder how long signas staying. I know i called her to see if she could come but i dont know how long she wants to stay. i said

Avani nodded then replied she will probably only stay for a few days.

I know but i want her to stay forever. i said pouting Then i got a text.

Girlies💝🌸

Signa: is anyone up

Avani:yes sir

Addy: yep in the kitchen

Mads: can u stop texting

Signa: oop forgot you were here im going to the other groupchat byeeee

               Baddies

Addison: oop

Signa: anyway im bored and cant move

Avani: oH we know;)

signa: huh

Addison: were in the kitchen we saw you and jaden cuddling

Signa:oh yea i dont know how we ended up like this we were finishing the movie and just fell asleep

Nessa: whose cuddlinG

Signa:nobody

Addy:jaden and signa