Part 35

yes this is an update but I need you to see this read this real quick I just got on my computer because I will start writing on this from now on but just looked over some of my chapters and guys I'm so sorry. I didn't realize all the mistakes in words and typing I made, its because  was typing on my phone and autocorrect was off and I was messing up but anyway ill try to make this chapter long.

                                                                             Signa's POV

                                                                     Time skip two weeks

Its been two weeks since everything happened, nothing bad has happened but I just hope it stays that way, but I have a feeling its not. And that scares me because i just have this gut feeling somethings going to go bad but I'll hope for the best. 

I walk down stairs looking for anyone and i see there all hanging around in the living room or the kitchen. After looking around for a few a take a seat between Jaden and Addison. I turn to look at Addison and shes smirking.

"what" I ask

"siting beside your bae" I chuckle but shake my head no as I'm blushing.  

"aww your blushing" "no I'm not" I say in a whispering tone so she will quiet down because if the boys here they will joke about it and I don't want Jaden to hear. "ok ok ill let you get away with it this time but I will get you to admit you have a crush on him soon" shes says whispering.

sure you will I said under my breath but I think she heard because she started chuckling. 

For the rest of the day we just stayed inside doing random things, we ordered food because we didn't feel like making anything or getting bombarded by paparazzi like Hollywood fix. We also watched movies and filmed tiktoks for most of the day.( By the way I'm just going to add this to make more since because I don't think I said it before signa was famous before knowing all of them)

After a while it was about three thirty. All our phones started going crazy. At first we ignored it thinking maybe it was just a tiktok going viral or something but we didn't check because we were watching a movie. But Jaden's and mine were the main ones and I had a bad feeling so i checked an I saw........  

sorry for the cliff hanger but I have school and other things to do ill try to update it again today but if not today then probably tomorrow.