chapter

after we all got the snacks we went to check up on the boys. Signa went straigh to jaden he also looked kinda sad.

signas pov

we went to check up on the boys and i saw jaden looked sad.  what wrong bubs i asked. nothing i just missed you he said. Aww well i dont know how long we will be in here but we can talk while i am then i have to go back to the girls tonight. He made a pouting face and then asked who he was suppose to cuddle. I laughed and pointed out bryce. He shook his head no and laughed. Eventually us girls had to go back upstairs so i hugged jaden bye.

When we got up the the girls asked why jaden was upset and i rold them eberything and we all started laughing. It was now around 6:30 so we decided to make tiktoks. That went on for an hour and a half. At 8 we decided to settle down and eat the snacks while watching a movie.

time skip
(3 hours)

Itd been 3 hours and we watched 2 movies.  It was now 11 and all the girls were asleep other than me. I just couldnt get to sleep and by the quietness downstairs i was assuming the boys were to. After awhile of staring into space i heard a creek. I looked iver and it was jaden looking in to see if we were asleep. Once he saw me he gave me a quesrioning look so i told him i could go to sleep. He smiled and lightly pkcked me up i was questioning him until he just plopped down on his bed. Cuddles he said. i laughed and smiled of coirse i replied. Soon we were both sleeping happily.

sorry guys but i really havent been updating with all my school and other things to do. I also lost interest in writing this book because i have no ideas so im taking a break from this book. Its not ending and i will still try to update but i will updated my other books more often. Also i have another jaden hossler book coming out.