part 13

I woke up when there was a knock on the door so i must've fell asleep after packing. i went and looked who was at the door and it was jaden he said the boys told me to tell you theres breakfast. i said thanks tell them ill be down after i get ready. He nodded and left.
My outfit makeup and hair:

i just put mascara and did my eyebrows for makeup

i just put mascara and did my eyebrows for makeup. After that i put airforces on and headed down stairs. I felt eyes on me and i looked around and jaden was staring at me.
           Jadens pov
The boys made me wake up signa which was weird but i shrugged it off. When i knocked it took a minute but the door opened and she stood there and looked so beutiful without even trying. I realised that i was staring and snapped out of it and told her breakfadt wad ready so she said thanks and i walked away. Around a half hour later i heard footsteps coming from the stairs while talking to mads so i checked and it was signa. She looked so beautiful and i couldnt stop staring. She didnt even have to try and she looked amazing she didnt really have makeup on unlike mads she always caked it on. I snapped out of it when mads snapped in my face. I looked at her and said what so she stormed off because i wasnt listening. I turned back around and all the boys were looking at me and raising there eyebrows. what i questioned and they grabbed me and yanked me in another room. what was that for i asked. you like her they said yea i know i like mads i replied and they all laughed.
I stood there confused and as they were walkimg out they looked at me and said not mads signa and left me thinking. I just shrugged it off.