Chapter 16: SLEEPOVER! WHOO

jkshjchdb HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOOOO!

When you ask who it is and they say "It's me"

Like, bruh.

Gays, pansexuals and lesbians oh my!

The sleepover was being held at Piper's house, due to its massive size. WIll insisted on bringing pizza, and the two of us split the price since he bought me breakfast this morning. Piper said she'd cover snacks since she had a ton at her house.

Will and I arrived twenty minutes before to see if Piper needed any help. I knocked on the door and Drew Tanaka opened it, a bored expression chiseled on her beautiful face.

"Oh right, Piper's having her little party. Come in," she sighed, opening the door the rest of the way.

"Piper, the gays are here!" Drew called.

I didn't feel offended, seeing that Drew was pansexual. And for some reason dating that idiot Dylan. All though, I'm starting to think she's just with him because his sister is hot and in college.

Piper's footsteps thwaped through the house, and she came sliding into the entryway.

" 'Sup ," she said.

Piper was wearing sleep short and a soft looking hoodie. Her hair was in a messy low bun, an amusing comparison to her sister's perfect waves.

"Hey!" Will said

"Okay well, I'm going back to my room, call if you need me," Drew said, walking away.

"You're welcome to join us!" Will said.

Drew paused mid-step and turned to look back.

"Maybe, I'll think about it," Drew said before walking off.

"That's, "hey I probably will, thanks for the invite" in Drew speak," Piper said.

I could practically hear Drew rolling her eyes.

"Sibling banter amuses me," a new voice said.

Annabeth had arrived, a small duffel bag hanging on her arm.

Piper threw her arms around Annabeth, wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Annie!" she squealed.

"Whoa! You're going to knock me over!" Annabeth exclaimed, resting a hand on the doorframe to steady herself.

"Shall we prepare?" I asked, honestly just bored of the PDA.

"Yeah, come on up to my room and see what I have prepared."

We followed Piper down the hall, and she threw open the door of her room. On the right of us was a big tv and a dresser underneath. Directly in front was a large bed with red bedding, and on the wall to the left was a couch. In front of the walking closet next to the tv were two beanbags.

"So, basically I was thinking if we watch tv we can pull some beanbags up, and if we don't have enough room, we can move the whole party to the tv room.."

Her voice trailed off and she motioned for us to follow her to said room. It was twice as large and had an even bigger tv. There was one of those huge tv couches and a bunch more beanbags.

"We could even sleep in here if we needed." Piper said.

"I think staying here is a good plan, so everyone has room," Annabeth said.

"Bet," said Will

"Don't say that," I said.

"Bet," said Will.