Chapter 13: Dem Semi-Finals Bois (p.1)

1 day until Semi-Finals.

Well we're screwed.

One of our main cheerleaders is gone, meaning we have to bring a cheerleader from the back to take his place. And it was going to have to be his height. There was only one more guy who is 5'10" on our team.

Percy.

And if you remember what I had said before about him, you would now that he's the worst on the team.

"Percy! I swear to gods!" Hazel screeched as he dropped her for the 4th time.

"Sorry!!" He exclaimed.

Will facepalmed and I sighed, still being held in the air by Jason. He let me down and I looked over at Will.

"Will, hon, Semifinals are tomorrow. This isn't going to work." I said.

"It has to! What are the chances of a 5'10" guy who can cheer and learn this routine walking through this door?!" Will yelled.

I think you've read enough fanfiction to know what happens next. (hastily tapes 4th wall back up)

In walked a person with green hair wearing pink tights, a green shirt, and tannish skin. They were about the right height and had an annoyed look on their face. Behind her stood the Grace's dad and principal, Zeus.

"Cheerleaders, this is-"
"Alex!" Annabeth and Piper said in unison.

Zeus glared and they cleared their throats. Alex, apparently, grinned and waved at the two girls.

"She will be joining the team. I'm sorry, you have no say in this, it was either this or get expelled. Have a good day!" and with that Zeus left.

I looked at Will and grinned, then walked up to Alex.

"Alex, my name is Nico di Angelo. It's great to have you on the team."

"Alex Fierro. My pronouns today are she/her. Are you the captain?"

"No, my boyfriend, Will Solace is. Come here Will," I said, waving Will over.

"Hello Alex! Do you have any cheer experience."

"Uh, I do gymnastics." Alex said.

"How tall are you?" I blurted.

Alex gave me a weird look and said, "5'10."

Everyone cheered. "Don't get excited yet guys! Alex, you think you could pick Hazel up and hold him up?" Will asked.

"Ummmm maybe, who's Hazel?"

"Me!" Hazel said, coming forward.

Hazel turned around, then Alex leaned down and picked her up by her feet, hoisting her in the air.(idek how cheerleaders do that, don't correct me bc I also don't care)

Everyone cheered again, especially Percy.

"...What's happening?" Alex asked, extremely confused.

"We have Semi Finals tomorrow, and one of our teammates left to join our rival team, and the only one who's 5'10" and male is Percy, who sucks."

"Oh okay... Wait tomorrow? What's the routine? I'll have to learn it right?" Alex asked.

"So you'll do it?" Will squealed.

"I mean... sure."

More cheering.

"Okay guys let's do this!"

*Time skip bc I can*

Semi-Finals. The moment that we've been waiting for. (geOORGE WASH-)