Chapter 15: Maybe I should just have someone else name the chapters

Fun Fact: This literally was supposed to be a story about a feminine styled Nico. That is it. Will being a cheerleader was a side plot. Look what I have done, it is now a cheerleading au. This is why you should always plan ahead, kids.

Also I fucked up the time frame of this... I said it starts on the first day of school which is Septemberish... I mention it's cold, so, like October.... And now I'm saying it's December....but i never mentioned holidays... Whoops.

I'm sorry this A/N is so long, but one more thing, I can't remember if Bianca and Maria died in this AU or if I ever mentioned them, but let's just pretend they are and I did.

Basically this whole A/N is me being a mess.

After grabbing some things from Will's, we went to my house. Getting out of the car, Will tugged on the hem of his shirt, a nervous thing that he does.

"Don't be nervous, my parents will love you," I assured him, grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, of course," he mumbled, not looking very assured.

I opened the door and walked in, holding Will's hand.

"I'm home, and I have Will!" I called.

Persephone seemed to appear out of nowhere, followed by my dad.

"Oh hello! You must be Will! I'm so happy to meet you!" she said sweetly.

Will smiled charmingly and offered his hand.

"Hello, you must be his stepmom. I didn't catch your name though...?"

"Call me Persephone."

My dad smiled awkwardly and handed the flowers to Persephone who handed them to Will.

"These are for you."

"Thank you," Will said.

"We're going to go to my room now. Tell us when dinner is ready."

I pulled Will up the stairs to my bedroom. I opened the door, and motioned for him to sit on my bed. His eyes traveled around the room (what a weird mental image) before he sat down next to me.

"Your room is very pretty, like you." Will hummed, leaned his head on my shoulder.

I flushed, and petted his fluffy blonde hair. "Gods, you're embarrassing."

Will giggled, and pressed his soft lips on the crook of my neck. I sighed constantly, and continued to finger through his curls.

"Mmm, don't stop," he mumbled.

There was a knock on the door before Dad threw it open. I raised and eyebrow, and Will lifted his head.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Oh, I thought...never mind, dinner's ready."

Will and I got up and followed Dad downstairs. There were four plates of pasta, wine in glasses for my parents and sparkling water for Will and I.

"This looks great," Will said, earnestly.

Persephone grinned and put a centerpiece of sunflowers in the middle. I sat down in the chair closest to me and Will followed my movement. After everyone was seated I picked up my fork and spoon and twirled the pasta. Will watched with a look of awe because he's a dweeb.

"How do you do that?" He asked.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him and lifted my fork to my lips, "I'm Italian," I said before shoving the pasta in my mouth.