Chapter 11: Jason Spills the Tea

Monday after school I was in my room talking to Jason.

"So, care to tell me the details," I suggested, smirking.

"What do you mean? There are no details to share," he said, crossing his arms and blushing.

"Aw, little Jacey boo is blushing! Does he have a crush on Percy?" I teased.

"Stop it Nico!" he exclaimed.

"Then spill the tea!" I said back.

"Ugh fine. It started a week before you asked us to join the squad....

-_- This is told from Jason's P.O.V.

Percy and I sat on my bed playing Mario Kart on my Switch. I had just beaten Percy for the 15th time, and he placed his remote down and laid back.

"Had enough of losing?" I asked.

"Had enough of cheating?" he retorted.

"Excuse me? How am I cheating?" I exclaimed.

"By winning," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him.
"What's up bro? You look kinda down today," I asked him.

Percy sighed. "It's... complicated," he said.

I turned my head to face him and he did the same. "Try me."

"I feel like Annabeth doesn't like me anymore." he said flatley.

I pursed my lips. I actually have been having problems with PIper lately. She was always yelling at me, and asking why I couldn't not just be her boyfriend, but be her friend. But the truth was, I didn't want to be her friend.

Piper and I had been set up together. My father had cheated on my step-mom. After my mother died, Thalia and I got sent to Father. My step-mom blew her top, but quickly calmed down after Father told her all the wonders of having kids. One of those wonders was becoming a grandma, with perfect children and grandchildren.

My step-mom, Hera, had a "friend" named Aphrodite. They never really got along, because Aphrodite is beautiful, and Father can't keep it in his pants. But they both wanted the same thing for their kids. For them to be perfect. Aphrodite had lots of kids, and one of them was Piper Mclean. She is a beautiful Native girl who any guy in our school would be lucky to have. And yes, she has a kind heart, but she's super high matinence.

Piper and I got set up together at 13, and we've been together even since. So no, I'm not friends with Piper, and I don't even know if I like her. I care about her and love her though. That's what happens when you've been with someone that long. Like a sibling.

"I know what you mean." I said to Percy.

"I actually... when I first met her I was 12. We started dating at 14. And I'm 17 now and I think that I like it better when we were just friends." Percy said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I think I'm gay Jace."

It was like a dream. Like I was in a fan fiction. Percy Jackson was gay. And one kinda important thing I forgot to mention in my backstory was that I was in love with him.

I have since the first time I saw him. At a local summer camp, where we all met. Percy was 14 and I was too. He was at the basketball courts, shirtless and sweaty. A blonde girl, Annabeth, was laughing at him, and his face was red. He looked like a Greek god, sculpted perfectly, his sea green eyes sparkling, and his thick black hair falling in to his face. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Piper ran up to Annabeth, and the two of them went away, and I still stood there, staring at him with wide eyes. He looked at me, raked his eyes up my body, until he met my eyes. I flushed, and he gave me a dazzling smile and walked over to me. He offered his hand. "My name's Percy Jackson."

Now, I was still laying on my bed, staring into the same sea green eyes that I had stared into that first day. I pulled myself together and grinned at him.

"Welcome to the club Jackson. Who did it for you?" I teased. (Jason's bi btw)

"I think you did bro."

My eyes widened, and a panicked look crossed Percy's face.

"Jason I-"

I pulled my shit together and cut him off with a kiss, which he accepted immediately.

"You like me?" he whispered, breathing heavily, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Always have." I whispered back.

I kissed him again, and again, the moment heating up by the second. Next thing I knew, my clothes were off, his were too, and an image that I had always dreamt of was right there. And I'm not going to keep going, but you get my drift.

-_- Jason's P.O.V. over :)

I stared at Jason, my mouth hanging open, his face bright red.

"You two have been secretly dating and you didn't bother telling me?!?!?!" I screeched.

"Because we knew you'd be like this!" Jason exclaimed.

"I wouldn't be like this if you'd TOLD ME!" I yelled back.

"Well I'm telling you now!!" He yelled.

I aggressively threw a pillow at him.

"Nico! You're so immature!" Jason screeched, throwing the pillow back.

"Oh it is ON!"

We both began attacking each other with pillows, jumping all over my bed.

"Hey Nico I- the fuck??" I heard Will's voice say.

Jason and I stopped and saw Hazel and Will standing in the doorway with weird looks on their faces.

"What are you guys doing?" Hazel asked.

"Uhm, nothing." I said.

We tossed the pillows back on the bed, and jumped off it.

"Ready to go to the mall?" Will asked us.

"Yep. Let's go." 

To be continued

Sorry that took so long and it's so short. It was getting to long so I just chopped it in half.