Chapter 17: Imagine Naming Chapters

If anyone was wondering why they don't have a cheer coach,,,,, idfk take it up with my lawyer.

New cover for Femi-Nico ahhh

TW: blood (from a fight)

Monday at practice I came in a couple minutes before it started. Will sat in the splits in front of the bleachers, writing in his notebook of cheer plans. A couple other people were talking, stretching and goofing off across the gym. Kayla was talking to Drew, who was here for some reason.

"Hey, Nico!" Kayla said, waving at me.

I waved at the two girls. Drew acknowledged me with a nod of her head. She was wearing another off her skin showing but fashionable outfits, her pale arms stomach exposed, which Kayla seemed to take notice to. I walked up to Will, set my bag on the bleachers, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey," I said.

Will turned, apparently noticing me for the first time.

"Nico! Hi!" Will exclaimed.

"What's Drew doing here?" I asked.

"Not sure. Presumably speaking to Kayla," Will said.

I rolled my eyes, "Wow, Will thanks for that, I couldn't have guessed."

Will patted my knee, "always here to help."

I laughed and stretched next to him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm working on our next routine for Finals. I'll probably have you guys run through a couple ideas," Will said.

"Wonderful," I said sarcastically. Will is my boyfriend and my best friend, but he is very strict when it comes to cheerleading. If the routine wasn't run through perfectly we had to do it again. Staying at practice late to perfect something was common.

Will stood up and clapped his hands, "Alright guys, time to start practice!"

As expected, the new routine was done over and over and over again. It was harder than the other ones, which made sense, seeing that it was for the Finals.

"Brother...please... I haven;t had a drink of water in ten thousand days..." Kayla gasped, dramatically reaching out to Will, then collapsing to the floor.

"Oh my goodness, get up," Will said, nudging his dead sister.

"Water," Kayla croaked.

Will rolled his eyes, "Fine, everyone, go get water."

Kayla popped up and rushed for her bottle. We all followed eagerly grabbing out water. Percy chugged his, water dripping off his chin. Jason stared at him, a look of concern on his face.

"You good bro?" he asked.

"Fuckin' thirsty," Percy muttered.

"Damn," Piper said, wiggling her brows.

Percy poured the rest of the water on Piper's head. She shrieked, her bangs stuck to her forehead. Drew, who had been hanging out on the bleachers this whole time laughed, taking pictures of her sister. Piper glared, and grabbed her bottle, and stomped up the bleachers. Drews eyes widened, a look of horror across her face.

"No no no!" Drew yelled, "My hair-" too late.

Piper's ice cold water spilled from her hydro flask and onto the half-asain girls head.

All was quiet for a moment, water dripping off Drew's dark hair, her make-up ruined. Then all hell broke lose.

"YOU BITCH!" Drew yelled, lunging for Piper.