Meeting Lu AoTian

Ye SiYan, Su Cha, Xu Yang entered the hall. As the host Mo ke came to greet them.
Ye SiYan nodded at him. Su Cha ignored him while Xu Yang said politely " Hello Mr. Mo"

Mo ke's face blackened. But he can't offend this three big shots. So he had a short greetings with them and led them to sit and walked away to his wife.

Mrs. Mo looked at Mo ke " why don't we take off the mask of their face. Then we will know who are they and can use their weakness against them."

Mo ke sighed " No, everyone who has been seen their face are killed without mercy. No one dares to took off the mask of their face."

Mrs Mo frowned " There are so many people in the party and they belong to rich and powerful society. Don't we have a great advantage today."

Mo Ke shooked his head "No, don't play with number advantage with them. They don't care about it. They will just kill everyone. It will be a bloodbath then. And these rich families can't do anything to them and we will be their ultimate enemy."

Mrs Mo got scared " Then what will we do."

Mo ke looked at the front gate of hall " There is only a way. We have to engage Z and Lu AoTian in a Fight.

Mrs Mo was confused " who is this Lu AoTian."

Mo ke  looked at Mrs Mo "Lu AoTian is the heir of Lu Family which was engaged with  the underground world. Don't offend him otherwise we will not even know how we died. We can only let this two tigers fight and enjoy the show. No matter who wins. One of the thorn from our side will be cleared."

Ye SiYan had a red wine cup in his jade hand that one wants to lick those finger. He was drinking wine and observing the party " Lu AoTian will come today. If we can't be friends then also don't provoke him. I don't want him as a enemy. He is a madman. He will fight his way even if he has to die. It will be disadvantage for us. Also as we know he is Rex from the Black Hawk. So Black Hawk and Lu family is behind him. Don't offend him , be careful."

Xu Yang and Su Cha nodded at him.

Mo Feifei came down the stairs and looked at the Hall in search of the most handsome man with whom she will perform the first dance. Her eyes were attracted to Ye SiYan who was drinking red wine.

She came and said flirtatiously " will you dance with me Mr."

Ye SiYan just ignored her.

Mo Feifei was feeling humiliated " I am invited you to dance ah."

Ye SiYan ignored her again.

Everyone was looking at them pitifully but Mo Feifei misunderstand this and yelled at Ye SiYan " do you know who am I ? It's your luck I am inviting you for dance because of your face."

Ye SiYan looked at her coldly " please conduct yourself with dignity second Miss Mo."

Mo Feifei became more irritated " who are you to lecture me"

"Pfft" Su Cha couldn't control herself anymore. Even Xu Yang's lips twitched.

During this time Lu AoTian entered the hall with his secretary Chu Feng. Chu Feng whispered to Lu AoTian " The man with mask is Z and the girl is Mo Feifei daughter of Mo Ke."

Ye SiYan's eyes turned cold and looked at Mo Ke who is coming to them " So You host your guests like this Mr. Mo"

Before Mo Ke could say something  a magnetic voice interrupted him " you really opened my eyes Mo Ke."

Mo Ke turned around to see Lu AoTian staring him like he is seeing a dead person.
He turned pale.

Pa~

Mo Feifei cried out " why did you slap me dad"

Mo ke yelled " Apologise to Mr. Z and Mr. Lu."

Mo Feifei  clenched her fist "why do I need to apologise to them.

Lu AoTian's eyes darkened " So you don't want to see tomorrow's Sun?"

Mo Feifei's face paled " I am sorry."

Ye SiYan sneered " what? I can't hear you"

Mo Feifei looked at Ye SiYan "I AM SORRY."

Ye SiYan smiled coldly " I don't accept your apology. Now SCRAM."

Mo Feifei ran upstairs while crying. Mo ke apologies again and again to them.

Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian

Lu AoTian felt that someone scratch his heart. He don't know why but he wants to protect this man in front of him. He wants this man to belong to him.

_________________________________

A little theatre

Ye SiYan : I don't want him as a enemy.

Lu AoTian : yes You want me as your hubby.

Ye SiYan : He is a madman .

Lu AoTian : yes baby I am mad for you.

Ye SiYan : Black Hawk and Lu family are behind him.

Lu AoTian : Marry me then they both belong to you.❤

__________________________________

If there is a mistake please let me know in comments. Xoxo