Tell you something

At Rose Villa

Ye AnRan's eyes lit up when she saw Ye SiYan entering. "Ge~" ☆~☆

Ye SiYan's eyes softened "en"

"Give me autograph in all the posters. I will give them to my friends."

"Give me the posters after dinner."

Lu Anqi came out of the kitchen "oh, you came back. Sit down. I am making dinner for you and your dad is a little bit excited."

Ye SiYan sat down on the sofa. He got a message.

AoTian : are you home?

Lu AoTian was also at his home with his mum-dad. He was sitting in the living room with a cold face with a attitude I am Angry. So the servants didn't dare to go near him. When the maid went to give him coffee. When he looked at her, she smiled.

Her name is lili. She joined as a maid but has developed a illusion that she deserves Lu AoTian with her beauty.

Lu AoTian ignored her because his phone vibrated.

Yanyan : yes. What about you?

Now he smiled that his little cat didn't ignored him.

But lili misunderstood and wanted to seduce him. She started to smiling sweetly and asked about him "young lord are you tired. Do you want me to massage you."

Lu AoTian is a little dense about this matters but he is not a idiot. His eyes chilled "Scram"

Lili got frightened "I-I'm just asking about you."

This time Lu AoTian yelled "SCRAMMM"

Gu Ning came downstairs "what happened"

Lu AoTian was so angry " she wanted to touch me."

Gu Ning glared at lili "go to the head maid and take your salary. You don't need to work here from now."

Lili paled "madame please don't fire me. I don't have any other jobs."

Gu Ning said coldly "will you go yourself or you want me to deal with you."

Lili know about the dealing of Lu Family. So she understood that it's better to go herself.
She got her salary and was driven away.

Lu AoTian saw the message. He was so angry that she delayed the reply. If now his little cat got angry, what will he do.

Gu Ning comforted "OK OK don't be mad."

Lu AoTian looked at her "mum"

Gu Ning nodded "en"

"She delayed time for my reply to Yanyan. Will he be angry."

Lu Shaoting facepalmed "how are you my son? I chased your mum and married her. And now you are thinking about it. Just reply him."

Lu AoTian nodded "en".

AoTian : I am at my dad-mum's.
AoTian :  Did you had dinner?

Yanyan :  yes ,  let's talk tomorrow. I have something to tell you. Good night.

AoTian : en ok. Good Night.

Lu Shaoting saw his son became happy. "What happened"

"He will talk to me tomorrow"

Lu Shaoting sighed " Qiqi, this EQ was inherited from you. "

Gu Anqi glared at lu Shaoting.

Lu Shaoting asked "who is the boy. Which family."

Lu AoTian looked at his mum-dad's expectated look " Ye Corporation. Eldest son. Ye SiYan."

Lu Shaoting frowned "you are going after only son of Ye SiNian. I don't know how will he chase you to beat you up."

Lu AoTian smirked "He is mine. Dad do you know uncle Ye."

"We were High School classmates. Then he went abroad and we met occasionally. But we are good friends."

"Oh. I am going to sleep."

Lu Shaoting looked at his wife " is it really my son."

Gu Anqi glared "then whose bun is it? "

Lu Shaoting sighed "It would have been OK  if he got my EQ. Low EQ is terrible."

Gu Anqi humphed and left.