Adopted

"I am Hades"

"?!????!" Lu AoTian is stunned now.

Ye SiYan sighed "so you can rest assured, I can protect myself. You don't have to risk your life and come university."

Lu AoTian took sometime to process the information. He hugged Ye SiYan's waist tightly. "No, I just want to spend time with you and from when you are -........"

"When I was 14, I started to take missions" Ye SiYan pat at head of Lu AoTian. 'Hmm his hairs are so soft.'

Lu AoTian released him from the hug and started to check if he is hurt anywhere. But he can't see anything as Ye SiYan was wearing university uniform.

Ye SiYan understood what Lu AoTian wants so he took off his clothes from the upper body. There is a dragon tattooed in the back of Ye SiYan. No one can see a scar but if you see closely you can see it. "I just have this one, no more." The tattoo was tattooed for hiding the scar.

Lu AoTian can perceived the pain of permanent  tattooing with the wound open that they can heal together to make the tattoo. He traced the scar with his finger tips and kiss fell on Ye SiYan's back.

Ye SiYan trembled with the light kisses and wore the shirt. "So you can be with a good boy. My life isn't safe."

Lu AoTian eyes darkened and he ignored the last sentence of Ye SiYan " Does Xu Yang and Su Cha know?"

"No"

"Then what about your teammates"

"They are foreigners Robert, Charles, Ben, Pearl and more and you know our mercenary Rose have many members."

  "Yes"

"I have a more information to tell you"

Lu AoTian is a little silly from the previous information and he don't know what's it going to be now "mhmm"

Ye SiYan took a deep breath "I am not biological child of Ye Family."

Lu AoTian was stunned "are you kidding?"

Ye SiYan shook his head.

Lu AoTian was feeling like a stupid "so that's why you are not legitimate heir if Ye Corporation yet now."

Ye SiYan nodded "yes but dad gave me 20% shares and wanted me to take over the company but I rejected. It's ought to be of ranran."

Lu AoTian felt relief now that he was treated best in Ye Family.

Lu AoTian  asked "How did you know about this."

"When I was 13, ranran is 10 then. She was hit by a car outside the villa and lost so much blood. When we reached the hospital. They asked us for blood. I wanted to give the blood but my blood group mismatched."

"Then"

"My mum came and gave her blood. From then I had a doubt. But I didn't have any chance to confirm it."

"Mhmm.  Then how did you confirm"

"My dad needed to take blood tests once and I was looking after the reports. And that time I saw that I don't have the same blood group as my dad. So one day I took mum's hair and did the DNA test and the result is negative."

Lu AoTian can only hug him. He hated himself that he came too late in his little cat's life. He promised to treat his little cat best.

"My mum-dad never wanted me to know that I am adopted. They treated me best so It didn't make any difference to me."

Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian "But I need to look for my biological parents and ask them the reason to leave me."

Lu AoTian sighed of relief "I will help you okay. Now let's go home. It's late and I will make you dinner."

Ye SiYan nodded. He didn't blindfolded Lu AoTian this time and let him drive back to the city. He just gave the directions and fell asleep on the co-driver seat.