Marriage [END]

"Xiao Yan get ready now. A'Tian will be here soon."

Ye AnRan ran in and said  "brother in law is here to pick up his bride"

Ye SiYan glared  at her. Ye AnRan laughed and ran away. Su Qi was running behind her helplessly. "Ranran don't run. You will trip."

Firstly Leng SiMing halted him "brother in law. Please do 1000 push ups"

Chu Feng was stunned "there will be waste of time on  doing 1000 pushups."

Leng SiMing grinned "divide it yourself"

The legendary black hawk team had to do 1000 pushup for their boss marrying his bride.

On second level Ye AnRan stopped them. "Brother in law. Please your little sister in law then you can go in."

Lu AoTian smiled and took a box from Chu Feng and give it to her.

Ye AnRan opened and saw the Vine platinum set and screamed in delight " okay you pass"

On third level he saw Ye SiYan walking towards him. Lu AoTian didn't give him chance to speak only carried him up and walked towards their car.

Ye SiYan laughed "you are very cunning"

Lu AoTian kissed his lips.

They reached the Church. It was decorated with white roses.

Lu AoTian took Ye SiYan's  hand in his and walked towards the holy priest.

The priest smiled kindly and said " Please exchange your vows"

Lu AoTian looked at Ye SiNian's eyes "I Lu AoTian loves Ye SiYan from the first sight and will continue to love him through out the life. You taught me what is love. I swear to make you happy, let you feel my love and I want to grow old with you."

Ye SiNian smiled back "I Ye SiNian loves Lu AoTian. You said I taught you what is love but but taught me how to love. You made me happy. I just want to live with you till the last breath of my life."

The priest was happy "please exchange your rings"

Aaron as the ring bearer come with the cushion which have rings in it.

They exchanged their rings.

"I announce you as husband and husband. You may kiss now"

The crowd cheered as they kissed each other.

It's is the end of the story and their life is starting now...

_________________________

A/N :- its the end of main story but there will be extra stories.

Be careful Xoxo❤