Truth

Wind blew the curtains lightly as the light reflected to the bed. A young man was frowning in his sleep. His eyelashes fluttered and he opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand like a lazy cat. Yup it's Ye SiYan.
A voice interrupted him "wake up yanyan. Mum-Dad are waiting for us in the dinning room."

Before he could reply a soft feeling felt on his lips as the tongue invaded his mouth and intertwined with his own "nmnn"

He moaned softly. "Don't. Aren't you satisfied with the last night."

Lu AoTian laughed "hmm. You are the only one who can make me hard my love"

Ye SiYan blushed.

~Flashback~ (○*,*○)

Last night once they returned to their room. Lu AoTian had pinned Ye SiYan to the bed. "You are too beautiful yanyan.  It was a great  torture for me to control myself at the party."

He kissed his love breathless.

It was a romantic full moon night.

Two body intertwined with each other. Some blushing sounds can be heard if you hear carefully.

Lets let them enjoy themselves and we can return to the present  (● ~ <)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lu AoTian and Ye SiYan came to the dinning room and sat in the table with their parents.
Lu ShaoTing and Gu Ning had stayed at the Rose villa last night. So they are also present at the table.

After the breakfast Ye SiYan became serious "Mum-Dad* Ma-father* we have something to talk about with you guys."

[*Ye SIYan and Lu AoTian will call Lu Anqi and Ye SiNian Mum-Dad and Lu ShaoTing and Gu Ning Ma-father* ]

Gu Ning smiled  "yes?"

Lu AoTian nodded at Ye SiYan and Ye SiYan took a deep breath. "Who is Leng Mo?"

"....."

"....."

".....eh?"

"....what do you know?"

They were shocked at the question.

Ye SiYan took out the photo album from the  near cabinet. "I asking who are they." He pointed at the certain picture.

Lu ShaoTing and Ye SiNian looked at each other. "How much do you know"

Ye AnRan came down at this moment "ge knows that he is not my biological brother dad."

Ye SiNian looked at her shocked "How do you know that?"

Ye AnRan replied "He had done DNA test and I happened to find it."

Lu Anqi looked at Ye SiYan "when did you know"

"When I was 14"

Ye SiNian shooked his head "what do you want to know now.  With your intelligence you should have guessed almost everything. "

Ye SiYan looked at his dad "I want to know the part I can't guess."

Lu ShaoTing  nodded "I guess he ought to know the truth."

Gu Ning was silent. She doesn't know what to say now. "Your parents didn't abandoned you. They just protected you"

Ye SiNian started to narrate the past.

Your biological parents are Leng Mo and Ye Yuri. Your mother is my cousin and your father is our childhood friend as well as he is from the Royal Leng family of country N. Saying truthfully  you are a prince of country N. The royal family knows about you but can't take you back. You are only safe here as our son.

Your parents are biological researchers. We don't know what they were researching. They have the permission of almost all the countries. But one day we lost contact with them. They used to call once or twice a  month or visit us once a year. But we didn't receive any information about them for 3 years. We tried to find them but.... . The royal family used their power to find your parents but they can't find them.

One night when me and your mum were sleeping . Our  doorbell rang. And I opened the door and saw your parents who are attacking sneakily. They rushed in as soon as I opened the door. Qiqi* also came down.
We asked them why they were lost last 3 years. But they didn't answer. They kneeled in front of us and asked us to take care of you. They said  not to imform anyone that you are their kid. It will harm you. They gave you to us and fled.

[*Qiqi= Lu Anqi, Ye SiYan's foster mother*]

We went abroad with you and came back 1 years later . Everyone knows you are our son and we have forged the necessary documents. The royal family helped us to do so. They also protected you. We know about all your multiple  occupations.

You inherited the silver hair from your father. It was the sign of pure royal blood.
And your mum is also the daughter of a noble woman. Your grey eyes are inherited from her. By chance my eyes are also grey but they are different from you.

Ye SiNian sighed.

Ye SiYan nodded "I am leaving tomorrow for some reason and I will be back once I solve the problems."

Lu Anqi looked at him with tears "son you are our child. We don't wish to separate you from your biological parents but don't leave us."

Ye SiYan hugged his mum " Don't worry. You are my mum. You always will be my mum."

Lu AoTian held Ye SiYan "I am leaving with him. Take care of your company Father."

Lu Shaoting fumed with anger "you rascal"

It dispersed the gloomy atmosphere. The parents felt light after saying everything.