Extra-3

"Ahhhh President is here" 

"President is so handsome"

"Okay don't crowd here" Manager chided the women who were crowding to see their President.

Rory was giving details to Aaron "we have a meeting at 11 am. Then lunch with Mr. Wen at 1 pm and we have to attend a party at 7 pm. Then we can go home."

Aaron nodded "Brother Rory. When will you marry?."

Rory chuckled "Next year. Your Sister in law has given me her promise this time"

Aaron sighed "okay let's start our daily tasks. I really want to go back home."

______

At 7 pm
Aaron entered the party hall and greeted the host "Hello Mr. Yu"

Mr. Yu was standing with Mrs. Yu who looked at him "Ah Hello Mr. Ye"

They started to talk business and parted their ways.

Some time later Mr. Yu was on stage with the mic "Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming. Today is the birthday of my only daughter Yu Linlin. I am happy to announce that I am giving my position to my heiress Yu Linlin."

Aaron looked at the girl who was dressed on white gown decorated with white pearls looking like a gorgeous Swan. She spoke with her melodious voice "Hello everyone. I am Yu Linlin. Please take of me in future." And she bowed.

Aaron was a little interested but he saw it was 8:30pm and he have to go back home before 9 pm. So he gave his well wishes to the host and the heiress and left.

Next day when the representative of Yu textile came, he was surprised to see Yu Linlin. "Hello Ms. Yu"

Yu Linlin smiled politely "Hello president Ye"

Aaron smiled "My chinese name is Ye XiNan or you can call me Aaron."

Yu Linlin was a little stunned but recovered soon. "Xi-Xinan. Then please call me Linlin"

That was the start of their friendship and the end-

The end was at the church wearing wedding dress and doing wedding vows.

Aaron kissed his bride's lips.
"It took me 5 years to pursue you my best friend"

Yu Linlin laughed "who knew you will fall for this lady"