Engagement

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian woke up at the sound of Door bell ringing. But before they could stand up from the bed and go to open the door their room's door burst opened "ge~ mum-dad are here to wish yo-..ahhhhhhhh sorry sorry" and the door closed with a bang.

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian looked at each other.  Ye SiYan blinked "let's take a shower"

Lu AoTian's lips curved "together?" He had applied ointment their to relieve the pain last night.

Before Ye SiYan could say something. Lu AoTian princess carried him to the bathroom and took off the shirt. His lips crashed on the other's. His hand caressing his lover's back.

(A/N : let's not peek at other's shower. Don't worry they didn't did the final deed. :3 )

After a hour or so they came out of the shower. Ye SiYan was standing in front of the mirror and tracing the hickeys in his neck, chest and waist and even his hands were not spared. Some are from last night and some are new gotten in the shower. He glared at Lu AoTian. "I have to wore scarf and gloves to go outside today for you."

Lu AoTian smirked and kissed cheek of Ye SiYan "yanyan, need help?" he gave the arranged clothes  to his little cat to wear.

Ye SiYan took the clothes and ignored him.
After getting dressed they came out of the room to see Ye SiNian fuming at anger and Lu Anqi was trying to calm him down. "What happened dad"

On hearing from his dear son, Ye SiNian looked at him and pointed his finger toward Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian "you-you-you"

Lu Anqi patted "Calm down"

Ye AnRan was standing at the corner of the room looking at them.

Ye SiNian took a deep breath "you two brats. You will be getting engaged today at the birthday party. I don't want to hear any negative answer. How dare you do the deed before the marriage."

Country B has passed Same sex marriage law a decade ago. So same sex couple can get married.

Ye SiYan looked down while Lu AoTian smiled "okay dad. Whatever you say"

Ye SiNian glared at him "who is your dad. I am calling Shao (Lu Shaoting, Lu AoTian's father) right now.

Ye SiYan heard the familiar and intimate name of Lu Shaoting from his father and looked at Lu AoTian. He saw Lu AoTian was also looking at him. They didn't say anything. But they are sure that they know each other and have a good friendship even now.

Lu AoTian coughed "you. Didn't you say us to get engage. They aren't you my dad"

Ye AnRan burst out laughing while Lu Anqi was trying to control her smile but her lips twitched. Ye SiNian glared at them and made the call and walked out with his phone.

Ye SiNian : you rascal, your son molested my baby son.

Lu Shaoting : eh? what happened?

Ye SiNian : they slept together.

Lu Shaoting : oh

Ye SiNian : what oh? Come to my house now.  We need to talk about their  engagement . Otherwise wouldn't my son's tofu had been eaten for nothing.

Lu Shaoting  : hahahaaa. I am coming. Wait...ningning get ready. We need to go to in laws.

Ye SiNian hunged up phone "so annoying even now"
>>>>>>>><><><><><><><><><><<<<<<<<
At Rose Villa,

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian was waiting in their room while their parents are discussing their engagement.

Lu AoTian hugged Ye SiYan "don't regret being with me okay. I love you so much. I will go mad if you regret."

Ye SiYan clenched his fist "wanna get beaten. Don't say nonsense in front of me. I love you too but you also can't regret."