Meeting Parents

The fan was a Cp fan and the fans standing behind her also heard the conversation between Ye SiYan and the fan. They are also excited about the news.

Qin Rui as the fandom president was excited most. She posted their picture in the forum as official cp.

Some fans are not pleased with the relationship but most of them are happy.

Su Cha whispered to Xu Yang "now can you feel what were we feeling in the class. I knew they will come together"

Xu yang blurted out "when will you come together with me"

Su Cha was confused "eh?"

Xu Yang didn't say anything after that.

But Su Cha had heard him clearly so she began to ponder about the confession.
Su Cha thinks Xu Yang as his comrade and friend so she need time to sort it out.

After the fan meeting, everyone in the university know that Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian  are couple. Their fan girls are happy but they are also crying that they lost two male Gods at once.

They finished their class and walked toward the car but saw Lu Anqi waiting for them.

Lu AoTian has investigated about Ye SiYan's parent. He knew that they are not biological parents but they mean more than biological ones. So he was a little nervous.

Lu Anqi looked at them "get in the car and let's go back to the Rose  Villa. Your dad is waiting for you."

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian looked at each other.

Lu Anqi understood them and said " You too Lu AoTian"

They got in the car and left the university.

After entering the villa they Ye SiNian and Ye AnRan sitting in the sofa. Lu Anqi walked to the sofa and sat down beside Ye SiNian.

Ye SiNian opened his mouth "if your sister didn't inform us them are you not willing to tell us.

Ye SiYan became nervous. He was thinking about the paternity test but calm down after listening more.

Ye SiNian continued "you brat, are we not your family. Why didn't you tell me that you found your other half and brought him back home. Are you trying to mistreat him?"

Ye SiNian looked at Lu AoTian " You are Lu AoTian right? Sit down boy. My daughter told me about you two. I only know your name."

Lu AoTian sat down with Ye SiYan"it's okay uncle. We got together last night only."

Ye SiNian glared at Ye SiYan but didn't said anything to him but smiled at Lu AoTian "good good good"

Lu Anqi smiled kindly "Son what do you do? And call me mum like A'yan"

Lu AoTian looked at her "Aunt I am CEO of The GS Empire."

Ye SiNian got into deep thought "what's your relationship with Lu Shaoting?"

Lu AoTian smiled "He is my father"

Ye SiNian smiled "So you are eldest son of ShaoTing"

Lu AoTian nodded "yes. My dad told that you two were classmates"

Ye SiNian smiled "yes. Do they know about this"

Lu AoTian looked at Ye SiYan "yes they know about me and yanyan"

Ye SiNian patted his back approvingly.

Lu Anqi looked at him and asked "are you hungry?"

Ye SiYan looked at his parents and thought 'who is your son actually and this bastard actually win you over with his sweet words'

After dinner they invited Lu AoTian to stay with them and lu AoTian agreed happily.
But he was sad that he can't stay in his little cat's room.
_________________

Next morning when Lu AoTian came to dinning room after getting fresh, he bade good morning to everyone and sat beside Ye SiYan.

Lu AoTian picked food for Ye Siyan as he knew preference of his little cat.

Ye SiNian and Lu Anqi nodded with satisfaction.

While doing breakfast Ye SiNian looked at them "me and your mum are going overseas for a important matter. So stay in the villa and looked after xiaoran."

Ye SiYan nodded.

After doing breakfast Ye SiNian and Lu Anqi left for the airport and Ye AnRan was having her national college entrance examination so she left for the examination hall. Today was 2nd day of the examination.

Lu AoTian and Ye Siyan were left alone in the villa with the servants.