Saving Life

"Yanyan, are you going home" Lu AoTian saw Z ( YSY) leaving.

Ye  SiYan turned back and looked at our lovesick Lu AoTian with a expression 'now what do you want' "Yes Mr. Lu"

"Ahh Call me AoTian. Do you have time tomorrow. I want to ask you for dinner."

Ye SiYan was getting more and more confused 'what's going on. Where am I' "yes Mr.- AoTian."

Lu AoTian was very happy by the answer but ." Bring your lover along with you. Let's meet."

Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian "I don't have any lover."

Lu AoTian is now more happy "really, that's great."

"Eh?"

"No-Nothing let's go"

"En"
________________________________

At the parking space

"Yanyan, Can I drop you at home ." Lu AoTian looked at Ye SiYan expectingly.

" sorry AoTian but I prefer to let my identity be a secret." Ye SiYan  looked at the puppy eyes of Lu AoTian.

Su Cha whispered "Boss. Is he really that Rex of black hawk. Why he is behaving like a teenager in love."

[Author : Yes. Su Cha you are right but I guess you don't dare to confirm it, me not either?]

Ye SiYan glared at her.

Lu AoTian was a little sad now 'my little cat ignored me.' He doesn't want to scare his little cat so he is not proposing yet and he doesn't want to give Ye SiYan any chance to refuse. "Okay then.drop me at my house."

Now Ye SiYan is finding Lu AoTian CUTE.

Lu AoTian opened the car door for Ye SiYan but then a sniper fired at him and there are  more 5 bulky man around them.
Chu Feng yelled "Boss we are attacked."

Lu AoTian's eyes darkened 'who dares to ruin his time with his little cat'. Yes he is angry about ruining his time with Ye SiYan not because he is attacked.

They are all busy in conversation that they didn't sense the intruders.

Lu AoTian was shot in his shoulder but a tiger is always a tiger. He started to fight with the assassins.

Su Cha and Chu Feng was locating the snipers. Xu Yang was giving his support in the fight . Ye SiYan was fighting along Lu AoTian with the assassin.

Lu AoTian is happy to fight along his little cat 'my little cat can also bite when he is angry.'

Ye SiYan ordered " leave one of them alive."

During the fight, fortunately or unfortunately the assassin took off the mask of Ye SiYan. Lu AoTian saw the face of his sweetheart and stared dazedly at him. In this while one of the assassins got chance to stab Lu AoTian in the stomach.

Ye SiYan roared " Kill then all without mercy."

After the fight, Lu AoTian is feeling dizzy. He leaned on the car. Chu Feng saw Lu AoTian sweating "Boss, let's go to hospital."

Lu AoTian shooked his head "No, it will create chaos in the family. They will get more opportunity to strike."

Now Lu AoTian has seen his face (YSY) . But he wore the mask so that no more people can see him. He came forward to Lu AoTian "Let me do it."

Chu Feng is hesitating when Lu AoTian ordered him "let him do"

They got in the car and drive off to Xu Yang's apartment. Ye SiYan and Chu Feng  supported Lu AoTian to the room and they laid him down on the bed. Ye SiYan looked at Lu AoTian "go out, only Xu Yang will be here to help me."
Chu Feng is looking to lu AoTian
Lu AoTian said " go out and wait for me."

Su Cha and Chu Feng were sitting in the living room. They were starting each other occasionally.

Almost 2 hours later, Xu Yang opened  the door of the room. He looked at Chu Feng " He is okay now. He is sleeping. Don't disturb him. Boss is taking care of him."

Chu Feng bowed to him " thank you"

Xu Yang nodded and sat with Su Cha.
_________________________________