Reunion 2

"I don't know how to talk to them" Ye SiYan was leaning on Lu AoTian. They are sitting on the private jet to return. Team members of black rose is also going back with them this time.

Lu AoTian covered Aaron with blanket "it's okay yanyan. Take your time okay."

Ye SiYan nodded and slept till they reached their destination.

At the airport, the cars were waiting for them. They went to Rose Village.  The another members  of Research team were sent off to their families.

Lu AoTian carried Aaron on his arms who was still asleep and hold Ye SiYan hand. When they were entering the villa. They can hear the conversation inside.

"Aunt I really want to marry Ranran. Please let me show my sincerity."A man was telling Lu Anqi.

Ye SiNian and Lu Anqi were sitting in the main sofa while Ye AnRan was standing behind them.
Xu Yang and Su Cha were also present.

Lu AnQi looked at the man "Su Qi. Our xiaoran is only 18 now. You need to wait until our son comes back and take decision about this. If he wants you two engaged or not"

Yes this Su Qi is eldest brother of Su Cha.

Su Qi looked at Ye AnRan "Ranran"

Ye SiYan interrupted them "Mr. Qi can leave now. We will let you know once we made decision about it."

They all looked at Ye SiYan. Ye AnRan called out "gege"

Ye SiYan looked at her then looked at Su Qi  and housekeeper Li showed him way  respectfully "please-"

Su Qi left dejectedly.

Ye SiYan looked behind him "Come in"

Ye SiNian and Lu Anqi were curious about who are coming in.

They saw Leng Mo and Ye Yuri coming in with a teenager.

They were shocked. Lu Anqi came and hugged Ye Yuri tightly and cried.
Ye SiYan never saw his mum crying.

Ye SiNian told Housekeeper Li to call Lu Shaoting to come here as soon as possible.

They met with each other after so many years. Ye SiYan didn't know what to do or what to say.

A small voice rang out "Dad"

Everyone looked towards the voice. They saw a kid looking at Ye SiYan.

Ye SiYan took him from Lu AoTian's arms " what happened baby."

Aaron pouted "I am hungry." He looked at Lu AoTian "Daddy I want to eat steaks"

Lu AoTian looked at father and son pair and said helplessly "wait for me here" and he went to cook for his son.

Gu Ning came out of  daze and asked "whose child is it?"

Aaron hugged Ye SiYan's neck and refused to let go.

Ye SiYan patted on his back "ours"

This time Leng Mo and Ye Yuri looked at him. Leng Mo asked "You are married?"

Ye SiYan shooked his head.

Leng Mo asked again "this child-?

Ye Yuri stopped him "he is child of Smith family. Michelle Smith was also a researcher in our team. She left with her husband when she was found pregnant."

Lu AoTian came out with steaks and fed them to Aaron.

After feeding him, Ye SiYan led him to everyone that he would know everyone their.

At last Aaron calm down and started to call Grandpaw, Grandmaw, aunt, uncle everyone.

Aaron also called Leng Siming Uncle.

Ye SiYan patted his back and said "you are going to Maple leaf high school with ran ran from tomorrow.

Leng Siming looked at him a little shyly "ge"

Ye SiYan nodded happily.

Ye AnRan was very happy for receiving a younger brother.

____________________________

One day Ye SiYan woke up and found no one in the house. There is clothes ready for him to wear and food ready to eat. But there is no one in the house.

After eating breakfast when he came out he saw Lu AoTian walking toward him and kneeling in front of him.

Lu AoTian took out the ring from his left pocket "Yanyan will you marry me"

Ye SiYan looked blankly at him.

Lu AoTian took a deep breath " we already have a son. You don't want to ditch me. Right? "

Ye SiYan smiled and bent down to him. He kissed his lips and whispered "Yes"

He saw everyone in his family clapping. Aaron ran towards them and hugged his thigh. He carried him up and kissed his cheeks.