Fan meeting

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian dropped Ye AnRan to her high school and they both went to the university.

As campus male God duo coming together at the university spread all over the campus. Someone posted a picture of them  walking together with the caption 'our official cp  is back.'

Xu Yang and Su Cha can feel something between Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian but can't tell what it is.

Lu AoTian was following Ye  SiYan everywhere. He was taking care of his little cat.

Qin Rui came to find Ye SiYan as she has fixed the fan meeting in the university campus for the campus students. But she can't find them. At last she asked Su Cha "Su Cha,  where is Chris?"

Su Cha looked up from her phone and pointed towards the garden at the back of university with her chin and looked back into the phone.

Qin Rui ran toward the back garden but even then she can't find them. After some time she looked up at a peach tree and saw Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian sitting in the branch of the peach tree between the peach Blossoms.

 After some time she looked up at a peach tree and saw Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian sitting in the branch of the peach tree between the peach Blossoms

She saw Ye SiYan wearing glasses. He was looking like a refined scholar. She got into dazed. She was thinking that Ye SiYan's  aura can change with the fact who he is facing.

Ye SiYan was leaning on Lu AoTian and Lu AoTian was hugging Ye SiYan from the back.
If Lu AoTian looked down then he can kiss Ye SiYan's lips.

They are not chatting with each other but just spending time alone silently.

Qin Rui Called Ye SiYan "Male God Chris. Male God.  Here"

Lu AoTian frowned as someone spoilt his precious alone time with his yanyan.

Qin Rui can feel the displeasure but what she could do.

Ye SiYan jumped down from the tree and landed perfectly on the ground. "What happened President Rui"

Qin Rui blushed "Male God are you free today. If you are then I can arrange the fan meeting at the campus for the university students"

Ye SiYan hummed "okay today at 2 pm"

Qin Rui nodded and looking at Lu AoTian's angry look she ran away.

Lu AoTian complained "are you leaving me alone here. You promised me that you will accompany me today."

Ye SiYan looked at him "you are going with me. Let them know about you."

Lu AoTian hold him by his waist " as a friend or boyfriend"

" let them figure it out"

"Hmm"

As the fan meeting was at campus, only students could come so it was managed by Qin Rui. She promised the fans who are not students of University A to hold a fan meeting again with male God's permission.

Ye SiYan was sitting in the main seat with lu AoTian sitting with him. Xu Yang and Su Cha are also sitting their as bandmates.

One by one fans took autographs and peek at both Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian. As Cp fans one of them mustered courage and asked Ye SiYan "malegod Chris are you...are you two together"

Lu AoTian was giving water to Ye SiYan but after hearing the question he looked up at the fan. The fan was screaming inside 'ahhhhhhhhhh so handsome'

Ye SiYan nodded "yes"

The fan was dumbfounded. She thought Ye SiYan didn't understand her question so she repeated it in another words "I mean do you like him"

Ye SiYan nodded again "yes"

The fan repeated "I mean as your boyfriend?"

Ye SiYan looked at the fan "he is my boyfriend"

The fan wanted to scream " ahh- I-I will help you to let it be secret.

Ye SiYan smiled "no need. He will be aggrieved if he stays behind the curtains. You can share the news"

The fan couldn't hold anymore and screamed "ahhhhhhhhhh...our cp is official"