A Clue

Aaron was recovering well in care of the team. He can now smile and talk with everyone and even plays with Rory.

One day the team was out for a mission. Only Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian were in base.
Bella have taken Rory for training. They saw  Aaron sitting in his bed and gazing dazedly at the ceilings.

"Aary are you alright? Are you hungry? Uncle will cook for you." Lu AoTian patted his head.

Aaron looked up to him "U-Uncle"

Lu AoTian sat beside him "yes dear"

Aaron looked down at his left hand and then looked at Ye SiYan.

He hesitately opened his mouth and closed it again.

Ye SiYan took him in his arms "do you want to tell us something aary? Take your time my baby" and kissed his forhead.

Aaron decided and  came out of Ye SiYan's arms "Uncle. I have a thing here. D-Do you want it" He pointed at his left hand.

Ye SiYan and Lu AoTian looked at each other.

Ye SiYan let Aaron sat on his lap "Baby isn't it is your hand."

Aaron pointed at a certain location of his hand "The bad guys wanted it for them. F-Father told me not to tell the bad guys. But if someone saves me from bad guys and treats me Well than I can give it to them."

Ye SiYan hugged him "we don't need it but you can't let the thing live in your body."

Aaron nodded obediently.

Lu AoTian looked at the young man and the kid tenderly. "Uncle is going to cook for the baby and baby's uncle"

After the team came back they were thrilled on listening the information.

No. How can a little boy like our baby have a thing inside his body.

No. Never. We have to ensure our baby's safety.

The damn thing.

Charlie operated on Aaron's left hand and took out a small memory card.

No one cared about the damned memory card. They are only worried about their baby.

After Aaron was well and laughing with every one. Rory became interested about the memory card. "In which material this memory card is made that it didn't come across with our scanning"

Ye SiYan was also reminded about this matter and he inserted the memory card in the computer and saw the details.

The more he saw more he became cold and nervous.

Lu AoTian was frowning after reading the details.

The memory card was made from a special matter which is under research. That's why it didn't came across with the scanning.

The memory card had the details of the matter and the researchers who were researching about this matter.

Researchers called this matter CP-1820. This matter can cause a large destruction if it is used as a explosives. So the government of every country send their researchers to research and sealed it. That no one with bad intentions can cause ruckus.

Most important in the list of researcher send from their country they saw the name of Leng Mo and Ye Yuri.

The good news is that it contains the details about the group which was targeting the research team and details where the researchers are kept hidden with the information of the matter CP-1820.

Lu AoTian hugged him and comfort him.

The team members didn't see their boss so weak ever. Lu AoTian laid Ye SiYan in bed and let him sleep. Then he explained everything to their team mates.

Aaron was looking pitifully at Lu AoTian. Lu AoTian was feeling a little helpless and feed him his food and hugged him to sleep.

Yes our baby Aaron needs Uncle Hades or Uncle Ian to sleep with him. It's even better if both of them sleep with him.

The atmosphere was a little tense and the only comfort was their baby Aaron.

________________________________

A/N :

Hello readers.

The matter was imaginary..Haha I am really imagining things even matters.

How are you guys... be safe...xoxo❤

__________________________

Baby Aaron here.....

Young Aaron...❤❤❤❤❤