Happy Valentines Day

Ye SiYan was very angry when he went to University next day. He thought Lu AoTian will wait for him there. But he didn't meet Lu AoTian. He didn't even receive any notes

He was aware about his feelings now. He knew he fell in love with Lu AoTian. But this beauty is nowhere to find in last seven days.

Ye SiYan waited for Lu AoTian but nothing special happened. So after the classes he drove his car back to the apartment. But in the midway someone attacked his car. He was stunned because Ye SiYan didn't experience this. Yes he was attacked more than five times but when he was in identity of either Z or Hades.

He wanted to see who the hell is kidnapping Ye SiYan. Is it the same group who want to destroy Ye Corporation and Lu Family? [~ See the chapter Z and Saving life for the details ~]

So he pretended to struggle but really fainted soon as the attackers sprayed anesthesia.

When he opened his eyes, he can't see where he was. He can feel that it's an open space but it was very dark.

He felt that he was laying on a bed and neither he was tied nor his mouth was blocked.

He wanted to see where he is. But the lights glowed up. He felt his eyes dazzled. When he can see the lights he was surprised.

A man in a black suit is sitting on the black piano. He was wearing a mask. He started to play the piece Drunken Love.

Ye SiYan sat up and stared at the man.

After playing the piece the man took the bouquet of red roses and started to walk toward Ye SiYan. "My little cat, I never thought I would fall in love with someone. Hmm.. And here I am preparing for the proposal. Sigh*"

He stood up ten cm away from Ye SiYan and knelt on one of his knee. He took right hand of Ye SiYan on his "My little cat will you be mine? I will take care of you"

Ye SiYan didn't response.

The man kiss the fingertips of Ye SiYan "I love you Yanyan. Happy Valentines Day". He took off the mask from his face

"LU AOTIAN ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ABSENT LAST FEW DAYS?"  Ye SiYan cried out.

Lu AoTian looked at Ye SiYan lovingly "did you miss me? I thought I will be refused today. Maybe I have a chance now."

Ye SiYan didn't know if he ought to laugh or cry. He took the bouquet of rose from Lu AoTian and walked back to sit.

Lu AoTian was still kneeling like a knight of the king. "Say Will you be mine?"

Ye SiYan stared at Lu AoTian and whispered  "okay"

Lu AoTian thought he heard wrong so he repeated "will you be mine?"

"Yes"

"Say it again"

Ye SiYan laughed "pfft- I will be yours but"

Lu AoTian asked hastily "but what?"

Ye SiYan walked to Lu AoTian and lift his chin with his fingers "you also be mine alone, beauty" and he kissed Lu AoTian's lips.

Lu AoTian was scared that he was dreaming. He was preparing for the proposal from last seven days. Now is he dreaming from the preparation of the proposal?

But when he felt that a tongue slipped in his mouth and exploring it, he was so happy.

Ye SiYan moved away "I am hungry"

Lu AoTian stood up and hugged his waist "okay okay" and called "bring the foods"

He looked at Ye SiYan "I made your favourite foods"

Ye SiYan nodded. "en"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SURPRISE

How's it

Ahhhh I am so excited like hell

My charger is broken. I don't know when I will get a new one (T•T)

Happy Valentines Day

Xoxo❤