Baby Aaron

Charlie and Julie are taking care of Aaron  (the kid they rescued) in the room while Ye SiYan was looking at them through the glass window.

Lu AoTian hugged him from behind and put his chin into Ye SiYan's shoulder "yanyan"

"Hmm"

"What are you thinking?"

"I am thinking that we did rescue him from that hell.  But now what will we do with him. We only had the mission of rescuing him. He don't have any family anymore. He is somewhat like me. Both our parents left us behind. *sigh* such a adorable kid."

Lu AoTian hugged his little cat tightly.

"Yanyan do you like kids"

Ye SiYan nodded "yes..very much"

Lu AoTian smiled softly "Then why are you hesitating. When we get married in future. Then let's adopt him if he wants to live with us. Otherwise doesn't he have the Black Rose team. See everyone is worrying about him."

Ye SiYan looked at his teammates. His teammates are also a family to him. "Okay. We will do as you say."

Rory was sitting beside the kid. He pouted "Boss.  I am no longer the youngest member of the team. This kid is younger than me"

"Rory" Bella chided him. Their boss hadn't decided what to do with the kid. And can they risk the life of a 6 year old kid along with them.

Rory became silent. He joined the team when he was 14. He was found half dead during a mission. He doesn't go to the mission with the team as he is still under training of Bella.

But Ye SiYan laughed " Yes. We have another younger member now. I am going to personally train him if he wants to join."

The team was happy but a little sad that another unlucky kid was joining and lucky that he is under Hades.

Charlie stood up but he is a little weak as he was taking care of the kid because of his medical knowledge so he could not support his body and was going to fall down. He closed his eyes. But the pain he was expecting didn't come.

He opened his eyes and saw himself in a firm embrace. When he saw the face of young man he slightly blushed. "Ro-Robert L-let  me go. I am fine"

Robert knows his heart that he has fallen for this boy. So he didn't want to lose this chance "where are you fine? Let me take you to my room. Take a rest there"

Robert princess carried him to his room and laid him in his bed.

Charlie's face is like red tomato. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Robert smiled and kissed his forhead "Rest well my dear."

When Robert left. Charlie opened his eyes. His heart was beating like a drum. He decided to follow his heart and smiled.

"The kid opened  his eyes" Julie cried out.

Ye SiYan came and sat down beside him "How are you feeling now?" He caressed his hair lightly.

The kid opened his arm and jumped in Ye SiYan's embrace.

Ye SiYan hugged and looked at Lu AoTian.

Lu AoTian came and patted the kid's head "Dear Aary. Can we call you aary?"

Aaron nodded but didn't came out from Ye SiYan's embrace.

Lu AoTian continued "Can you tell us if you are feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Aaron shooked his head then nodded again.

Ye SiYan faced him "what happened to our Aary?"

Aaron whispered "hun-ungry"

Lu AoTian comforted him "okay our dear is hungry. Wait a minute.  They are bringing in food okay baby."

Aaron nodded again and sat quietly at Ye SiYan's lap.

Ryan brought in porridge and a light soup for him.

Lu AoTian took the bowl of the porridge  and dipped the spoon in the porridge.
"Baby open your mouth...say ahhhhh~"

Aaron looked at the man in front of him then looked at Ye Siyan "Gege~"

Ye SiYan eyes softened "I am your uncle. Okay? Now say ahhh and eat the food. You are our good boy. Right?"

Aaron opened his mouth and ate the food. Lu AoTian fed him patiently.