Album

Lu AoTian followed Ye Siyan into Ye Siyan's room. He saw a similar room as the one in the apartment. But he can saw photo frames of Ye SiYan, when he was a toddler or a 5 yrs old cute boy. Ye SiYan have pictures of him growing up in his room.

Ye SiYan came out from the shower. His hair is wet. Water drops are rolling down from the hairs to the neck and disappearing under the bathrobe. He lifted Lu AoTian's chin "my beauty. what are you looking at ?"

Lu AoTian's eyes turned deep and his mouth turned dry. He hold Ye SiYan by waist and looked at his eyes. "Yanyan"

Ye SiYan caressed other's lips "mhmm"

Lu AoTian hold the hand caressing his face and kissed it. "Don't provoke me. I will not control myself"

Ye SiYan smiled "oh"

Lu AoTian got into the washroom to take a cold shower. Even if they acknowledged their relationship, Lu AoTian didn't want Ye SiYan to do something which he was not comfortable with, so he had to control himself.

Ye SiYan saw Lu AoTian controlling his desire and chuckled. He got changed into casual changes.

Ye SiYan whistled and  came downstairs.

Housekeeper Li greeted him "young lord"

Ye SiYan nodded "Uncle Li, I am going to dad's study. Please inform me if AoTian asks for me."

Ye SiYan closed the door of study after entering. He took out the files of the company and started to work on it.

Sometimes later the ink of the pen ended so he wanted to search a black inked pen. He has habit of writing with black ink. But he couldn't find any. He started to open the drawers one by one. At last he found one in the 3rd drawer but he saw a album there. So he took it out and opened it. There are some words in the  first page.

Our sweet memories of college days.

Ye SiYan smiled and turned the page. It was a picture of his mum-dad of college days smiling happily. His parents met each other in college and felt in love.

He turned the page. In the picture there are two young boys standing. One of those is his dad but he can feel familiar with the other one but can't remember him.

He turned another page. In these one there is a girl standing with his parents.

In one of the picture the familiar man was standing with his lover and a little boy in his arms who were looking like a happy family. His lover is the girl standing with his parents earlier in the photo.
He turned the page and was shocked.

In the picture there are 3 boys and 3 girl or you can see that there are 3 pairs of couples. Except his parents,  there was the familiar man with his lover and a man who looks similarly like him. A girl is hooking her arms around the man whose eyes look like him.

He turned pages one after one they all have pictures of these 6 peoples. In the last page,  it was written :

      Best friends forever

Ye SiYan staggered and sat down the chair. He caressed the couple in the album who were smiling happily. The man was looking at the woman with full of loves.

Housekeeper Li knocked at the door "young lord. Master Lu is looking for you."

Lu Shaoting has retired from the business world so society calls him Old master Lu and Calls Lu AoTian Master Lu.

Ye SiYan took the album and opened the door. He ignored housekeeper Li and went to his room in a hurry.

Lu AoTian was giving commands to Chu Feng for the company. He heard the sound of door closing.  He turned around and saw the bloodshot eyes of Ye SiYan.